Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Rest of the fixture is out except for the last game, pretty balance for mine with good breaks in between every game except for the 5 day before Melbourne.

Anybody else getting notifications for people starting threads on other boards?
Yep, just Sydney. Refer to this thread:

Yep, just Sydney. Refer to this thread:

Thanks ☺️ don’t particularly want to read any threads from gimp city 😛

A few weeks ago I suggested that Baz could be a weapon come finals? I was shot down fairly quickly, but hearing Baz is quite bullish on a possibility of the playing later in the year?

I know this is a long shot, but tickets have sold out to tonight's game. Does anyone have a ticket they are not using that they could offload?

I know this is a long shot, but tickets have sold out to tonight's game. Does anyone have a ticket they are not using that they could offload?
You sure? A couple of people said tickets were available this afternoon. We have a couple as sponsors but have to check to see if any of the contributors want them

I hope our members are not selling their seats back to the club so Pies fans can have them 😟
Not funny, Fossie. My sister got an email from the club offering just that - some sort of credit towards a later game if she doesn’t go tonight. She’s not, and she’s not 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not funny, Fossie. My sister got an email from the club offering just that - some sort of credit towards a later game if she doesn’t go tonight. She’s not, and she’s not 🙂
Kudos :)

homer simpson no GIF

McBurney was employed by the Government to police the Building & Construction industry.

He did that and put many cases in front of judges in the courts of Australia, in which most cases were won by the ABCC.

When Labor came to power, they disbanded the ABCC as an election promise to their union mates.

Setka is a bully and the only reason he is going hard on this is becuase the CFMEU have had to pay millions of dollars in fines, as awarded by the courts, not the ABCC, but they have to blame someone, rather than their law breaking members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back