Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantically entering GF ticket competitions. Does anyone have codes from the Herald Sun for their competition?
Today's is CLUB. Good luck. Ballarat City council running a comp too. Have to be a resident of Ballarat...postcode is 3350

Mrs. LittleG who use to hate footy, is taking our son (3 month old) to the parade because she doesn't want him to miss it. Even resizing a Bulldogs t-shirt for the little man. He is way too young to know what is happening and will just smile at everyone.
Has anyone else seen some really unusual behavior from significant others that is so proBulldog?
My wife hates footy and she was wanting to buy a $1000 corporate ticket on Sunday so that there was no chance id miss out on going.

Have a very similar bet to that one which stretches back about 5 years with two former co-workers. One a Bomber, One an Eagle. First persons team to win a GF gets $1000 from each of the other two. I was effectively goaded into it after a few beers.

They should expect a call if we win on Saturday.

Have a very similar bet to that one which stretches back about 5 years with two former co-workers. One a Bomber, One an Eagle. First persons team to win a GF gets $1000 from each of the other two. I was effectively goaded into it after a few beers.

They should expect a call if we win on Saturday.
Must've been shitting a brick last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if my house is Bulldogs enough. Probably needs more Bulldogs stuff.

Wife will be so pleased when she gets home from work

2aetlbp.jpg

I don't usually watch the footy show but trying to soak up as much of this week as I can. Seeing browny with his doggies jumper on was so good to see again!

I don't usually watch the footy show but trying to soak up as much of this week as I can. Seeing browny with his doggies jumper on was so good to see again!

Terrible show, it's as flat as.

Can Majak Daw go back to back in the grand final sprint ?
Can Brad Lynch and the Bulldogs do the double ?
Imagine winning the AFL, VFL and the grand final sprint in
the same season, the grand slam.

Does anyone have skills to photoshop the Jamaican bobsled team in red,white and blue?
"Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up...its Bulldogs time!"

I know watching three year old youtube videos is prime can't sleep the night before the granny territory but they really need to bring back This or That, quality stuff that was. Although it won't quite be the same without the number one host L. Jizz.

It made me smile when they were asking guys who are playing today the 'grand final or brownlow' question (to which they of course all answered grand final), what an unattainable pipe dream that seemed at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back