Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have thought so. Would any of them offer more than the Eagle at the same price? If yes then perhaps but I would suggest not.

Almost impossible for anyone coming in to be of the same wage as Eagle. In 2010 he's eligible to be placed on the Veteran's List, so only half of his salary would be in the salary cap.

If we're struggling to fit Eagle's half salary in, means we're buggered if we think we can squeeze anyone else in on a full salary.

I can see why the club listened to offers for Everitt.

Anyone else hear Daniel Cross interviewed on SEN this morning ?
He was saying that all he is doing/able to at moment is going from the bed to the couch (He has had both ankles reconstructed). The machine he was using to get up for the finals, he has purchased one. Not surprised that he does everything possible to play and be his best.

Got this idea from the General Discussion board. Basically if you have a question or want to post something that isn't worth its own thread post it here.

If it doesn't catch on, well it is exactly the same as me creating a thread about this next question...

Is anyone going to the member VIP day? Also if I go with a non member can they enter but not purchase? any one know?

Got the little notice about it in the letterbox today. It's on Sun, 25th Oct.

What is the VIP day exactly?

What is the VIP day exactly?

Basically (I think), it is a BBQ lunch put on by the cheer squad.

Then all Dogs merch will be at reduced prices. The little thing said up to 80% off and a minimum of 10%.

Official jumpers are going for $70 and training singlets for $20 according to the pamphlet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I'm just wondering does anybody know the difference in size between the Medium and Large training tops? I ordered a Medium but got called up today and told there weren't any medium left so I had to go with a large!

Hey I'm just wondering does anybody know the difference in size between the Medium and Large training tops? I ordered a Medium but got called up today and told there weren't any medium left so I had to go with a large!

I got an XL which is the same size I have in the regular playing guernseys and the training one is definitely more slimline than the playing ones. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back