Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floridog hope you are ok. Stay safe.
I'm good. Already had a vacation planned and we were out of Florida a couple days before the storm. Word from back home is very minor damage to the house. I've been out camping in the wilds so have not had much connectivity lately. I'll be back in touch in about another week.

Liberatore $1.75 fav in the next race (R3) at Cranbourne in 2 mins.

Racing in Dogs' colours

BLUE%2C%20WHITE%20AND%20RED%20BAND%2C%20WHITE%20SLEEVES%2C%20BLUE%20AND%20RED%20ARMBANDS%2C%20QUARTERED%20CAP

Liberatore $1.75 fav in the next race (R3) at Cranbourne in 2 mins.

Racing in Dogs' colours

BLUE%2C%20WHITE%20AND%20RED%20BAND%2C%20WHITE%20SLEEVES%2C%20BLUE%20AND%20RED%20ARMBANDS%2C%20QUARTERED%20CAP

Worked home hard and won by a head.

It just shows as Price Bloodstock Management Ltd

I just looked it up and came to say the same.

did notice his breeding - Show A Heat x Imperia. Imperia is a town in Italy so very well named.

Pretty pumped with the next block of 4 months. First off we have the two prelims this week, and then the grand final. Then we have all the free agency and trade stuff during October (my favourite part of the year except for Bulldogs finals), as well as the two socceroos qualifying games in October. Then lateish november we have the Ashes kicking off as well as the AFL Draft. What more could you want?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty pumped with the next block of 4 months. First off we have the two prelims this week, and then the grand final. Then we have all the free agency and trade stuff during October (my favourite part of the year except for Bulldogs finals), as well as the two socceroos qualifying games in October. Then lateish november we have the Ashes kicking off as well as the AFL Draft. What more could you want?!?
Unfortunately you will most likely be let down on all of the above.
Free agency and trade, get noone in and lose stringer for a bag of chips,
Socceroos miss out on qualifying,
getting thumped in the ashes
picking up a small 170cm mid in the draft with our first pick in the draft.

Sorry couldn't help myself.:D:p:'(

Footy club dress up day for my granddaughters at Riddell Primary.
Stoked to report , the Bulldog numbers had the rest covered.
They certainly belted out " sons of the Scray " with a passion.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

A couple with number 9 on their back :(

Footy club dress up day for my granddaughters at Riddell Primary.
Stoked to report , the Bulldog numbers had the rest covered.
They certainly belted out " sons of the Scray " with a passion.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

A couple with number 9 on their back :(
Fair few at ours out in Eltham too. Good to see

Huh? Still don't get it (I've had a couple)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
When you write the word on bigfooty, the swear filter changes it to campaigner. It's a 4 letter word. Starting with c. One might say, "If you're a GWS supporter, you are probably a c***" :p

When you write the word on bigfooty, the swear filter changes it to campaigner. It's a 4 letter word. Starting with c. One might say, "If you're a GWS supporter, you are probably a c***" :p
Thanks. Ok. Sorta. Are you listening to Dale on SEN? GREAT GUY. Think he's finished now tho

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

With this new site formatting, I clicked on my location, "No longer Trumpland", and google maps said this: "Maps can't find No longer Trumpland". Well, maybe not until the impeachment. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back