Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the EJ Whitten Cup instituted for games specifically against Essendon? Was it because EJ played his first final versus Essendon?

How is the sizing? The advice suggests they come up very big.
Mine is a large and fits me ok and I'm not massive. Dunno if that helps

Unrelated, it's a good thing the AFL took good Friday off us to see a drop in the crowd of 10,000 to witness an ordinary spectacle that didn't do the kids justice. They could have really created something that both clubs could take ownership of and be proud of but they stuffed it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why was the EJ Whitten Cup instituted for games specifically against Essendon? Was it because EJ played his first final versus Essendon?
Two Western suburbs clubs - well close to it... Essendon is North West.

EJ was synonymous with the West so that's why we went Essendon.

At That's good for Footy on Laverton with Lukey D and Caleb Daniel.

Attachments

• IMG_8213.JPG
    IMG_8213.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 5
He was Giants Tragic for a while but posters clued on and he stopped posting, again. What’s his new Name ?

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-3-sydney-derby-swans-v-giants-7-20pm.1190259/

Try guessing from this thread and then check the posting history of the person you think it is. A lot of posts in a short period of time and still obsessed with the Dogs. Still doesn't proofread his comments before hitting the post button either. Stands out like dog's balls really.

My great mate and Bulldog die hard passed away today. He had been doing some media work around Ballarat with the Club and was carving out a nice career for himself. Check out his video from the Prelim in 2016:

We've lost a good one today folks.

Sorry to hear mate

My great mate and Bulldog die hard passed away today. He had been doing some media work around Ballarat with the Club and was carving out a nice career for himself. Check out his video from the Prelim in 2016:

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Be comforted by the fact that he saw us win a flag. Let's hope the boys show some guts tomorrow in his honour.

Sorry to hear, but his video puts smiles on our faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Paul Amy tweeted about your friend. Sorry for your loss mate.

Sorry to hear that SOS. That vid brought back emotions, especially the road trip part.

What a great video and legacy of your mate, SOS. Brought tears to my eyes once again. A lasting tribute to a loyal mate and Bulldogs supporter.
Memory eternal.

Absolute champion, created the Ballarat Bulldogs supporter group and made it fantastic for all! His work in Ballarat has been unreal. RIP

I had to go to the dentist today to have a broken tooth seen to. Had my Dogs shirt on and he told me he was a Dons supporter :eek::eek: Thank Bont he didn't go easy on the local :D

I had to go to the dentist today to have a broken tooth seen to. Had my Dogs shirt on and he told me he was a Dons supporter :eek::eek: Thank Bont he didn't go easy on the local :D
Nothing to fear. They are pretty good with needles.

Richards gives me real Isaac Heeney vibes. Strong overhead & a fantastic kick, I reckon he’d make a beaut on the HFF.

Let’s wait and see.
Reckon he's a beaut on the HBF too. So composed with the footy for a kid in his first few games. We've got some great young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back