Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some absolute head scratchers in the sides. Callum Mills, Trent Cotchin, Stef Martin, etc.

It is a Charity Match - not sure why you even care who is in the teams

It is a Charity Match - not sure why you even care who is in the teams
Because they're using the Vic vs Non-Vic format for it. If all it was is a charity match, then I'd be happy to see all draftees. But when this is the closest we're getting to State of Origin, and they advertise as word for word "the very best of the best" to be playing, I'd prefer they stuck by that

Because they're using the Vic vs Non-Vic format for it. If all it was is a charity match, then I'd be happy to see all draftees. But when this is the closest we're getting to State of Origin, and they advertise as word for word "the very best of the best" to be playing, I'd prefer they stuck by that

perhaps you are losing sight of why it came to be in the first place

perhaps you are losing sight of why it came to be in the first place
I have no problem who plays given the purpose of the game, I just think it's silly to claim the best of the best are playing, then we end up with Cotchin, Mills, Martin and Weller. They just need to tone down the whole "the very best of the competition are playing"

Our only player in the All Stars is JJ, who isn't our roughest. Wish there was one of our tackling machines able to take Greene down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to call the club a few times today to find out if 2020 members get access to Fridays game, and all I get is an answering machine wishing me a Merry Christmas and that the club will open again on the 13th of Jan. :rolleyes:

1300 46 36 47?

called them today to sort out some membership, the recording were dodgy & breaking up but nothing like that unless it was a different option you chose

Hindsight but why didn't we draft Darcy Macpherson again. Looks like he is becoming a really good player and is shining even in a bad team. Would look nice on a HFF for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back