Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

NBates

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Maybe we should start a xmas wish list/gift ideas thread....anyway, just came across this beauty (apologies to the Bulldogs shop).

I love the little blurb about the Club history down the bottom.

1636496479912.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grassman75

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
97’ Prelim currently playing on Fox Footy if anyone wants to f*ck their weekend early.
Only ever watched it again once and that was last year to show my son what sort of style of footy we played back then and some of the players. He has never felt the pain of a losing prelim and needed to as a Dogs supporter...its a right of passage.

Anyway, i think the bit that kicks me in the guts the most is Neil Kerley saying as special comments from the boundary either late in the 1st / early 2nd quarter..."alarm bells for Adelaide...Darren Jarman hasn't touched it" - Now if you were watching live it wouldnt matter, but knowing the result...by gee by jingo by crikey does that twist the knife

BulldogMuscle

Big Barry Hall
Jan 7, 2021
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey lads, lasses. What is the cheapest way to see the Dogs at every Melbourne based game this year? Reserved seating or a special membership? Pretty keen to attend every Melb game next season after missing so much football over the last two years.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey lads, lasses. What is the cheapest way to see the Dogs at every Melbourne based game this year? Reserved seating or a special membership? Pretty keen to attend every Melb game next season after missing so much football over the last two years.
Cheapest way would be a GA home membership then there are add-on options for away games in Melbourne and also the two games in Ballarat. That will sort you out for all except for an away game in Geelong. Then you'd just need to buy a ticket as per usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad