Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cheapest way would be a GA home membership then there are add-on options for away games in Melbourne and also the two games in Ballarat. That will sort you out for all except for an away game in Geelong. Then you'd just need to buy a ticket as per usual.
Add on social club as well I reckon if it’s not full.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Add on social club as well I reckon if it’s not full.
Pretty sure it maxed out last year, and it automatically rolls over for members who had it last year and choose to keep same packages. Can't imagine anyone will drop it after having it last year. But yes. Other option is the Charlie Sutton Premiership Circle, which also guarantees a GF ticket if we make it, but bit more pricy than the social club add-on.

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pretty sure it maxed out last year, and it automatically rolls over for members who had it last year and choose to keep same packages. Can't imagine anyone will drop it after having it last year. But yes. Other option is the Charlie Sutton Premiership Circle, which also guarantees a GF ticket if we make it, but bit more pricy than the social club add-on.
Yeah mine just rolls over. I just think if going GA the social club is a worthwhile add on to give yourself a game day base (with decent beer).

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Potential number swap:
  • Hunter 7 to 10 (Dads number)
  • West 14 to 7 (Dads number)
  • Darcy 14 (Dads number)
Hunter probably wouldn’t want to change Premiership number but I can imagine the marketing team being all over this

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Currently reading the book “The Boys Club” by Michael Warner. An interesting read on the actions of the AFL and its mis-dealings. There is an implied criticism in the book that a number of the presidents of the “poorer” clubs remained silent rather than risk loss of funding. I wouldn’t have thought Peter Gordon would be like that but no examples of him standing up are given. It’s only one side of the story but disappointing if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad