Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between us selling games to Ballarat then what it is for hawks selling games in Launceston? Being at last years game at Ballarat was probably the highlight of the season for me. Was a terrific stadium to watch football at and a terrific atmosphere that was packed. Even if the result didn't go our way.

The difference is the hawks have 75 thousand members.

Sorry it’s not a stadium it’s a country oval and if you think that playing more games there is progress simply because you enjoyed the game then I’m not sure how to explain to you how negative a move it will be for us

Anyone read Gordon’s letter to members in the annual report. Is threatening to walk from etihad.
I thought that we were negotiating a deal in conjuction with St.Kilda and North while Essendon and Carlton were organising individual deals? Does this mean that we are now negotiating solo?

We really should be. FWIW our Etihad figures for last year are more in line with Essendons than the other 3 clubs.

Bombers 9 games av crowd 41459
Bulldogs 11 games av crowd 37969
Blues 6 games av crowd 31706
Saints 14 games av crowd 31568
North 13 games av crowd 29809

Happy%2BAustralia%2BDay%2BImages%2B2017.png

Gday people, I have bought this up previously and am looking at it again. My name on here is my normal name and am looking for suggestions for a new name for big footy. Remember someone humourously suggested ShiggsyFanBoi69 last time which wasn’t a bad shout haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gday people, I have bought this up previously and am looking at it again. My name on here is my normal name and am looking for suggestions for a new name for big footy. Remember someone humourously suggested ShiggsyFanBoi69 last time which wasn’t a bad shout haha

Plugger36

SirJamesCook12

Daniel Toms.

Shorty Daniels?

Just finished watching the 1988 Round 22 game against Kangaroos where the winner would get top spot.
What a fantastic game, but we were fair dinkum robbed in the last quarter, in particular the no free kick to Monty and the goal that was touched by Dent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was watching a state game Vic v WA from the early 80's over the weekend

Brad Hardie was playing for WA - just watching some of his play, I realised that our wee man Caleb is very similar in style and skill set to Hardie. I had previously always compared Caleb to Sam Mitchell but Hardie is a much better comparison. They both ended up with Charlie's so if he can emulate either I would be very happy.

Glutton for punishment. I watched the 99 PF tonight and I can assure you Shane McInerney's performance doesn't get any better with time.

PS I'm glad those Saints players (except for Hayes) never won a GF and more importantly, we won our second one before they did.

Ferry McFerryface is now available.

Just finished watching the 1988 Round 22 game against Kangaroos where the winner would get top spot.
What a fantastic game, but we were fair dinkum robbed in the last quarter, in particular the no free kick to Monty and the goal that was touched by Dent.

That James Cook 50? Stupid decision by him. It may have cost us top spot and a Grand Final birth.

I hear Bokonon is available...

Or if you want to hold off, Giants Tragic will be available soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back