Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting little interview with Dahlhaus on channel 7's half time break

Pretty much summarized why he left the Bulldogs and his mindset, in short

Wasn't enjoying his football no more
Got to the point where he was hoping he would get injured
Was relived when he came down with an ankle injury in round 18
Wasn't really enjoying the games even after wins
Admitted he was struggling for form, but also admitted he was frustrated in his own form as well, not like he wasn't trying, just wasn't coming together
Wanted to be that guy who was getting 30 possessions or getting four goals a game, and earning a big contract
Hated the reviews because he knew he wasn't in form, knew he would be pointed out
Knew around round 18 that it was time to move on
Picked Geelong because he grew up in the area and was a fan of the club, and Dangerfield was pretty much in his ear
Liked the Bulldogs, but felt it was time for a career change and that he needed a fresh start to enjoy the game again

Given he is playing very well at the moment, and looks to be having fun, ended up being a good move for both Dahlhaus and the Bulldogs
Pretty crap that it got to that point

You missed the bit where he said he spoke to Cats and other clubs before the end of the season. No loss.

Didn't miss it, mentioned he was talking to Danger, thus the Cats round 18, same s**t

*EDIT: I actually forgot to add those two parts together, my bad, mentioned both, but not in the same line.

Either way many players and their managers talk to other clubs during season, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know. Yeah I am not a fan of it, but not gonna hate him for that reason when many players do it, given he wasn't enjoying the game for a long time. At least he was open and honest about it

You missed the bit where he said he spoke to Cats and other clubs before the end of the season. No loss.
You missed the bit where he didn't play another game after round 18 because of injury. If he's not playing another game for us, I don't see the issue with him having talked to other clubs

So two premiership players depart at the end of 2018 and get plenty of discussion here over the last couple of days. One of them was criticised for "lack of effort" last year.

Looks to me like that criticism was mis-directed. Should have been the other bloke.

Bob Murphy was on the money.

Will be interesting to see where Dahl is at in 12 months time and the Cats are no longer 'new' and his form tapers off again
Wish him well as he is a premiership player but that interview did smack of unprofessionalism by Dahl. Will see if history repeats down the track

Does anyone have/know where I can get the full list of centre bounce attendances from this year?

Vegans need to be rounded up and sent to Manus Island

Get a job you useless hippies, trying to change 1000s of years of history because they think they are more aware than others.

PS is water anti vegan also coz most of them look like they haven’t seen a shower in a decade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get a job you useless hippies, trying to change 1000s of years of history because they think they are more aware than others.

PS is water anti vegan also coz most of them look like they haven’t seen a shower in a decade
There are plenty of living organisms in water so don’t drink it.
When has living your lifestyle now meant others cant live theirs. Freaks at each end of the political spectrum are trying to rip our society apart.

Everyone has to remember that the majority of vegans aren't like these protesters. They are radicals, and the normal vegans shouldn't be lumped in with them.

I am not a vegan, and I get the cycle of life, but I am horrified at the cruelty towards farm animals in a rich country like Australia, those pregnant starved Dairy cows that were sold and transported to Sri Lanka were treated worse than any third world country. It seems empathy for animals has diminished along with the environment for the last two decades in Australia.

It seems stories that expose these cruelties don’t bring about any changes, so you can’t blame people for going to the next level.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04...sent-to-sri-lanka-dying-malnourished/10936258

Well then I hope you didn't cheer Liam Picken when he played or at his farewell on Sunday. His wife and kids are vegan, so I'm pretty sure Liam is too......

You sound like my late father did in 1968. You old people... :p

Well then I hope you didn't cheer Liam Picken when he played or at his farewell on Sunday. His wife and kids are vegan, so I'm pretty sure Liam is too......
A student of mine in Year 8 over 20 years ago said that he was a vegan except for McDonald's. *sigh*

Don’t even get me started on his wife

But I sat near her on Sunday, great mother spent all day on the phone while the kids ran all over the place.

He wasn’t while he was playing. Footballers need protein! Annie will be working on him no doubt.
You get protein from heaps of sources lol!! How do you think vegetarians even survive? But you're right - he did play with a leather football.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back