Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1556884392344.png

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Aker banned from third Riverina golf club.

But no, it was all the Bulldogs' fault, or Brisbane's...
Don't worry, he's already assured the Herald Sun that he wasn't in the wrong at any of the golf clubs, it's all a big misunderstanding and he's the innocent party (3 times over)

Don't worry, he's already assured the Herald Sun that he wasn't in the wrong at any of the golf clubs, it's all a big misunderstanding and he's the innocent party (3 times over)

He's on Front Bar Thursday Night so he'll probably try to mix innocence with D Grade humour....

Saw this aeroplane on the tarmac recently while I was arriving on another flight, and immediately thought of the jumper the team used when I was a kid (pre-Robodog):

DCAA2787369EABC5F500515FE052C96D49B95C4988E5DCE2D7DC2968D4EF5A1B_713x0.jpg
Remember this from Modern Family 2011?

217vps.jpg

The Cubs also had a beanie in the exact pattern of colours about ten years ago. Wish I would have bought one.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Couldn't find a more appropriate thread for this.. Who do I talk to about providing free graphics that we can put up on this forum that we can all be proud of?

The background on this board is really quite atrocious.

Couldn't find a more appropriate thread for this.. Who do I talk to about providing free graphics that we can put up on this forum that we can all be proud of?

The background on this board is really quite atrocious.
You should talk to Ant_

Ash1337

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2009
Albany
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd like to know what's going on with the side banner on this club forum. Is it intentionally meant to look holey like the actual team or was this some weird glitch done by this site.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd like to know what's going on with the side banner on this club forum. Is it intentionally meant to look holey like the actual team or was this some weird glitch done by this site.
It has to be fixed, i'd say it is a coding issue. If you look at the st kilda board, i took that background and made ours over the top of it, since i wasn't given actual dimensions. It should cover the whole screen and remain in place when you scroll. At the moment it is not sitting to size so half of each side is chopped off and looks wonky as hell. I don't see why simply copying the St kilda boards code on to ours with the different picture wouldn't work.

If you are referring to the players having missing parts that was done on purpose in a drawn style to have something a little different to what every other club thread has. It was also done to look a little retro. I personally find just sticking player pictures and so on boring as *.

no one was responding or offereing to make any on the thread, what, 12 months ago or something, and it was stickied to boot. So i figured stuff it ill make a few then since no one else wants to. Turns out it was a vote against only my backgrounds, which was pretty s**t. There was then an entire thread just on voting on the bloody things. Now the season will be over before it gets fixed and every one is a ******* professional art critic. Atrocious apparently.

Honestly don't know why i bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back