Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeMoreBont

Team Captain
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looking at thr leaderbaord after round 10, I think Dunkley/MaCrae will overtake Bont. Dunkley could win.

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
Surprised there is no Charles Sutton thread like previous years. Bontempelli has a solid lead with three games left. Dunks and Macrae could sneak by, but given Bont had a solid finish to the season, would be surprised.

That was a terrific tribute to all and Dr Landsberger is wonderful. So modest and considers himself one of us - the supporters in the stands. So lucky to have had him at our club. The whole segment just made me proud as punch

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Crozier only finished 10th, and JJ 4th? Wtf

Wood 7th the standout. I know they base votes off more than direct involvement in play, but I’d say he only had a handful of good games for the year

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
By happenstance I discovered the original version of the club song, anyone else piss their pants when they heard it for the first time? will never be able to sing it in the club lyrics ever again.

Hi, pretty sure that those songs are rip offs of the original which is this one. You need to get two thirds into it to hear the chorus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back