Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new poster on Big Footy from the USA. His nic is USA Jim and he has chosen the Western Bulldogs to "root"(he'll soon learn) for. Please do not get us confused. I left him a message on the Introductions Board to join us. He's a New York Giants fan. If he is a NY Mets fan I will have to put him on Ignore.

There is a new poster on Big Footy from the USA. His nic is USA Jim and he has chosen the Western Bulldogs to "root"(he'll soon learn) for. Please do not get us confused. I left him a message on the Introductions Board to join us. He's a New York Giants fan. If he is a NY Mets fan I will have to put him on Ignore.

The red white and blue gets them every time. They're like moths to a flame. And if all that stiff upper lip and taking it on the chin starts to get a bit wearisome after a while and he starts to yearn for a bit of crying and whining like they do back home, well just steer him to one of the gameday threads.

I might PM USA Jim and tell him maybe he better choose another team. I waited 39 years for a premiership. After how we're playing tonight at three quarter time, I'd hate for him to have to wait 39 years.

Would like to know the story behind baldy for dale.
Doofie is pretty appropriate for cordy as with horse for williams
Apparently at Bailey Williams’ first team meeting at the club the coach asked everyone what their nicknames were. BW was looking a bit worried as he didn’t have one so Bob leaned over and whispered “Say yours is Horse”. And that’s how it happened.

It was obviously Bob’s idea of a joke but he was captain at the time and when you’re new you do what the captain tells you to!

Sweet, Weightman and Dickson the goalkickers in first half. Our inaccuracy really is a blight right across the list.

Hopefully the accuracy isn't an issue tonight. I hope lions kick like they did the last two round.
Sweet should be dominating the ruck considering the lions don't have any left

NFI why Bruce Willis isn't playing. Are they worried he's that old they'll need to oil him like the tin man at half time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Dickson can still offer something this year...

We've lost just about all of these this year.
Are we in line for first pick in the scratch draft?

Encouraging to see Gowers hitting the scoreboard though. Should be a certain inclusion next week.

We've lost just about all of these this year.
Are we in line for first pick in the scratch draft?

Encouraging to see Gowers hitting the scoreboard though. Should be a certain inclusion next week.
When you say hitting the scoreboard, I can only presume that the scoreboard was at right angles to the goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back