Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, to be fair she was a tight one for most of it. Towards the closing stages though as my leading lady the queen swooped in and took their knight I swear I could almost feel Toby McLean jumping on my back..
Well done, sir. Another BullGod.
Any holding of breath or eruption of suburbs?

Jan 13, 2011
Child of Ghaia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
dogwatch As much as I would like to say that I remained calm and composed, this is simply just not true. Excitement levels were through the roof so anything as eloquent as Dennis was not a possibility. It was more along the lines of BT’s commentary...I can’t believe it..from inside the black and white squares...F*@k!

dogwatch As much as I would like to say that I remained calm and composed, this is simply just not true. Excitement levels were through the roof so anything as eloquent as Dennis was not a possibility. It was more along the lines of BT’s commentary...I can’t believe it..from inside the black and white squares...F*@k!
My impression of how it went ...
1605790755759.png

Showing a bit of mongrel there, TDF!

Jan 13, 2011
Child of Ghaia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like playing chess, but it has been awhile. If you have Netflix’s the Queens Gambit is a great series.
Yup second this I really enjoyed it and my inner nerd had me pausing it from time to time to see if I could foresee the following sequence of moves.
If you or anyone else would like a casual game Via chess.com PM me and we can set one up. All skill levels welcome.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Scott West’s reply to the article on Cooney in one of the Facebook groups.
316AFE70-5E67-4551-AA12-B185EF499616.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WO Report

Ed Richards doing laps.

3 boys (one maybe Khamis) doing time trials.

Couple of the women around Barkly St goals.

WO Report

Ed Richards doing laps.

3 boys (one maybe Khamis) doing time trials.

Couple of the women around Barkly St goals.
Who’s in Barkers?

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bulldogs announce 2020 financial result
https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/839061
Thank you JobKeeper. Impressive result to stay in the black after the year we've had.

The drop off in sponsorship revenue is significant, perhaps reduced directly by the drop in games played? The partnership with Mercedes Benz Vans has now ended as of the beginning of the month so we'll want to fill that space pretty quickly.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great news, we’re in a really strong position off field. Probably the best place we’ve ever been off field with the most promising list we’ve ever had on field. Need to take advantage of this over the next decade and really cement ourselves in the middle rung of clubs. 3 flags in the decade would be my pass mark with this list

Great news, we’re in a really strong position off field. Probably the best place we’ve ever been off field with the most promising list we’ve ever had on field. Need to take advantage of this over the next decade and really cement ourselves in the middle rung of clubs. 3 flags in the decade would be my pass mark with this list
Awesome! That would definitely be a pass with me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back