Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

97’ Prelim currently playing on Fox Footy if anyone wants to f*ck their weekend early.
Can't watch I'm afraid, but let us know how it goes. Especially if it turns out differently to the last 17,646 replays.

Can't watch I'm afraid, but let us know how it goes. Especially if it turns out differently to the last 17,646 replays.
Turn it off after James Cook kicks his 6th goal and pretend we won :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

97’ Prelim currently playing on Fox Footy if anyone wants to f*ck their weekend early.

Only ever watched it again once and that was last year to show my son what sort of style of footy we played back then and some of the players. He has never felt the pain of a losing prelim and needed to as a Dogs supporter...its a right of passage.

Anyway, i think the bit that kicks me in the guts the most is Neil Kerley saying as special comments from the boundary either late in the 1st / early 2nd quarter..."alarm bells for Adelaide...Darren Jarman hasn't touched it" - Now if you were watching live it wouldnt matter, but knowing the result...by gee by jingo by crikey does that twist the knife

Hey lads, lasses. What is the cheapest way to see the Dogs at every Melbourne based game this year? Reserved seating or a special membership? Pretty keen to attend every Melb game next season after missing so much football over the last two years.
Cheapest way would be a GA home membership then there are add-on options for away games in Melbourne and also the two games in Ballarat. That will sort you out for all except for an away game in Geelong. Then you'd just need to buy a ticket as per usual.

Cheapest way would be a GA home membership then there are add-on options for away games in Melbourne and also the two games in Ballarat. That will sort you out for all except for an away game in Geelong. Then you'd just need to buy a ticket as per usual.
Add on social club as well I reckon if it’s not full.

Add on social club as well I reckon if it’s not full.
Pretty sure it maxed out last year, and it automatically rolls over for members who had it last year and choose to keep same packages. Can't imagine anyone will drop it after having it last year. But yes. Other option is the Charlie Sutton Premiership Circle, which also guarantees a GF ticket if we make it, but bit more pricy than the social club add-on.

Pretty sure it maxed out last year, and it automatically rolls over for members who had it last year and choose to keep same packages. Can't imagine anyone will drop it after having it last year. But yes. Other option is the Charlie Sutton Premiership Circle, which also guarantees a GF ticket if we make it, but bit more pricy than the social club add-on.
Yeah mine just rolls over. I just think if going GA the social club is a worthwhile add on to give yourself a game day base (with decent beer).

Potential number swap:
  • Hunter 7 to 10 (Dads number)
  • West 14 to 7 (Dads number)
  • Darcy 14 (Dads number)
Hunter probably wouldn’t want to change Premiership number but I can imagine the marketing team being all over this

Potential number swap:
  • Hunter 7 to 10 (Dads number)
  • West 14 to 7 (Dads number)
  • Darcy 14 (Dads number)
Hunter probably wouldn’t want to change Premiership number but I can imagine the marketing team being all over this
Hunter ain’t swapping at this stage of his career. Nor should he!

Currently reading the book “The Boys Club” by Michael Warner. An interesting read on the actions of the AFL and its mis-dealings. There is an implied criticism in the book that a number of the presidents of the “poorer” clubs remained silent rather than risk loss of funding. I wouldn’t have thought Peter Gordon would be like that but no examples of him standing up are given. It’s only one side of the story but disappointing if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back