Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love our team
I hope our team wins the cup soon
But I can't watch AFL (us in particular) anymore
I find it more distressing then I find it enjoyable & that is because of personal reasons
I may not be posting for a while, but thanks to those that reached out the last time I vented on Bigfooty & to everyone else. All the best.

I love our team
I find it more distressing then I find it enjoyable & that is because of personal reasons
I may not be posting for a while, but thanks to those that reached out the last time I vented on Bigfooty & to everyone else. All the best.
Hope you're ok buddy. If you gotta reach out to people, don't be scared to do it again. We're all here to help each other out. Stay safe and hope to see you back here again.

I love our team

Stay safe mate.

I love our team
Chuck us a pm if you want a chat bro.
All the best otherwise.

I love our team
If you are ever at VFL, let us know. I for one tend to be there more than afl.

I love our team

Take care David - you have plenty of friends on here so give us a shout if you want some company.

I love our team
Good luck David.

I like reading BigFooty and I say this with the best intentions but I find hanging around this place too long without a break is toxic and tends to put a bit of a downer with my enjoyment in regards to footy.

Take good care of yourself.

I love our team
Best wishes Dav1d

I love our team

I understand how you feel, it is wearying. Look after yourself and hope to see you back soon.

I love our team
Sorry to hear that bro :( If you need someone to talk to you can pm me too. I hope things go well for you and you are back soon if you have a break.

I'm looking to take my oldest two kids over to their first AFL game - looking at the Friday night game vs Pies at Etihad in R21.

We live interstate so only have a 'digital pass' membership which doesn't help with tickets. Bugger all seats come up as available at ticketmaster for non-members (level 2 behind the goals at the non-doggies end is about the best...). Was hoping to book level 2 wing, or at least the doggies end (Locket) if behind goals. But more seats will become available the week or two before the game wont they? Any chance of getting burnt and missing out on reasonable seats all together if we wait until then?

I suppose general admission and getting there early is the other option, just don't want to disappoint the kids and get crap seats after flying over.

Thanks for any advice :thumbsu:

Edit: is the front row of Level 3 on the wing any good (some seats there) - or does it feel like you are miles away?

Last edited:
Great seats. Level 2 is better but I've only been there for one quarter in 17 years of Etihad. And it's now hard to get front rows of level three, so great spot, enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking to take my oldest two kids over to their first AFL game - looking at the Friday night game vs Pies at Etihad in R21.

We live interstate so only have a 'digital pass' membership which doesn't help with tickets. Bugger all seats come up as available at ticketmaster for non-members (level 2 behind the goals at the non-doggies end is about the best...). Was hoping to book level 2 wing, or at least the doggies end (Locket) if behind goals. But more seats will become available the week or two before the game wont they? Any chance of getting burnt and missing out on reasonable seats all together if we wait until then?

I suppose general admission and getting there early is the other option, just don't want to disappoint the kids and get crap seats after flying over.

Thanks for any advice :thumbsu:

Edit: is the front row of Level 3 on the wing any good (some seats there) - or does it feel like you are miles away?
Wait it out. Always plenty of seats that are free on level 2. Worst case, if you get stuck, i may (or may not) be able to get you guys into Premium GA on level 1 as a worst case scenario.

I love our team

Sorry to hear that mate I hope youre well and watching the games with us again soon

To all those fans that travel interstate for matches, well done. You do us proud! You've probably sat through some terrible hidings over the years, I've seen them on TV. If you have gone to the Port and Swans games you've been repaid hopefully. Thank you all

Training not at Whitten Oval. Has been moved to Maribyrnong College. Fox footy and seven news crews are here, channel
9 was at Whitten.

Edit : Stevo, De Stoop and Wooley are here. Is that unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back