Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty good session tonight. No real inside scoops for you but about a 75 minute session, quick warm up, some kicking drills, match sum type stuff and had my eye on a few groups going through a forward 50 entry type drill.

Coaches lined up in different bibs, colour gets called out as player picks up the ball and try and hit your target.

Can report Beveridge marked well and club is a strong chance to rookie Jayden O'shea. Moved very well did the property steward. Think his gloves helped with the marking.

Also Gia on crutches.

Best part is my match day ball is now signed by the entire 2016 list. Happy days.

Stevo gets on very well with our boys. And the fans. Him and Irene Chatfield were having a good chat in front of me. Have a feeling Stevo had similar feelings to me about Clay and Roarke for that matter training on Astro turf.
Stevo is a ledge. I'd imagine if the club got to choose a journo to leak a scoop to, it'd be him or Sam Landsberger. Both have good relationships with the club and won't twist it to suit their own narrative, unlike others.

Stevo is a ledge. I'd imagine if the club got to choose a journo to leak a scoop to, it'd be him or Sam Landsberger. Both have good relationships with the club and won't twist it to suit their own narrative, unlike others.

The Dogs should have cut Barrett's lunch and leaked the story to Stevo once the grub was sniffing around.

The Dogs should have cut Barrett's lunch and leaked the story to Stevo once the grub was sniffing around.
The fact is, someone is still leaking stuff to him. The Dogs can't completely eliminate his threat but I'd damn well hope they're making it as hard as they can for him.

The fact is, someone is still leaking stuff to him. The Dogs can't completely eliminate his threat but I'd damn well hope they're making it as hard as they can for him.

Dogs kept it quiet from Barrett for weeks. Apparently even Pickering didn't know.

Didn't the Dogs advise AFL HQ about the incident? There's your leak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe this is worth a thread, maybe not. I'll stick it here anyway.

Meet Mohamed - Our fan who has never been to a game yet never misses one...

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/meeting-mohamed/
Thanks for posting that. I'm following Mohamed on Twitter now and will make contact with him to see if there is anything I can do to help him get over here to see some games. I'll keep you posted but I won't accept that we won't give this guy a visitors' visa. Let's see what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back