Roast Notice to Channel Seven

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer this one myself

tumblr_oihvh10vSi1sk67sbo1_500.gif

Loved it when BT talked about mackie playing another year you moron.

Ling should stick to running pubs it's more suited to his (lack of) intelligence.

Give Ling a break, he's doing the same thing he did as a player. He's doing was is needed to get a game. He wasn't making it as a forward, so me works hard and moves to the midfield. Was going to be moved out of there so he works harder and becomes a tagger.
Clearly the easy money working in the media is preferable to long hours of slog in other work. Ling's doing what's necessary to keep the gig. He is a smart man. Seriously how else could a guy with his looks be on visual media so much.
The most depressing thought is that he has modeled his media career on Darcy. Look how long that guy has lasted without having any charisma or astuteness. All Ling has to do is follow the producers orders, occasionally put something controversial in an article and he can rake it in. It would be incredibly disappointing if he was genuinely like that while having beer in the backyard.

Certain amount of desperation in Ling's work these days. Trying too hard I think. Must feel a little threatened.
Ps Don't they communicate with each other ? Surely someone can easily point out the meneNgola thing to the perpetrators :rolleyes: F**king amateurs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certain amount of desperation in Ling's work these days. Trying too hard I think. Must feel a little threatened.
Ps Don't they communicate with each other ? Surely someone can easily point out the meneNgola thing to the perpetrators :rolleyes: F**king amateurs...
Only so many roles available in the media. Riewoldt, Bartel and Hodge are keen to slot in...

Just as bad as BT's pronunciation of Parfitt. Its one word, not 2 you knobhead.
I don't angry at the football much, but when i do, its mostly regarding pronunciation of players names and involves outbursts of:
"Its Parfitt you ******* idiot, not Par.........................................FIT'
also "Its MEN-E-GOLA!"

My big issue with them was the Mark Sodastream interview with Betts while they were doing the guard of honour for Mackie and Lonergan. Even Betts was trying to get over there for it. FFS, those two deserved more respect from the broadcasters, IMO.

And add to that no footage in the hour long news broadcast last night about the Port Melbourne win. It has been the best finals game shown on TV this year, a fairytale , the club that was nearly broke, had it all but no CH 7 footy news was all Cotchin and how Adrian Anderson who wrote the rules said he would get off.
CH 7 took the VFL from the ABC and then just fill in the afternoon with and ignore the result and the fact that some people might want to know the news. But then sorry they did beat Richmond 2nds who they had been talking up all week as doing a 2007 Geelong eg winning VFL and AFL.

My big issue with them was the Mark Sodastream interview with Betts while they were doing the guard of honour for Mackie and Lonergan. Even Betts was trying to get over there for it. FFS, those two deserved more respect from the broadcasters, IMO.
Also the Adelaide "game day experience" media guy was interviewing Jacobs on the big screen at AO and Sauce had to resort to raising his hands up in applause because he clearly felt trapped.
And adding to the "ParFITT" and "Meningola" (a dangerous bacterium?) issues, 7 always cut off the Scottie pressers mid-sentence.

Also the Adelaide "game day experience" media guy was interviewing Jacobs on the big screen at AO and Sauce had to resort to raising his hands up in applause because he clearly felt trapped.
And adding to the "ParFITT" and "Meningola" (a dangerous bacterium?) issues, 7 always cut off the Scottie pressers mid-sentence.
Yep, it is all about respect - if you can't take the time to learn someone's name....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back