• No

Votes: 67 27.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 135 55.8%
  • Such is Life

Votes: 40 16.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: This is not a thread to air your views on left/right politics, vaccination mandates or conspiracies, this is a thread to discuss Djokovic and the Australian Open saga only. Humour is accepted and encouraged :D Abuse is not.
Thanks.

AEA78B7C-CABD-42A8-9D94-2ED15A7D2BAB.jpeg

Last edited:
And you know the severity of the injury? Cool!
no, but...

1. i have had hammies;

2. i attend a physio who has the same doubts as i do;

3. a physio who works with a sports medico who also..........get the drift?

4. the djoker has a history of bending the rules - didn't he only recently get outed 4 getting a written message from his coaching staff in defiance of the rules?

5. almost all his career has been "look at me" stuff. oh, and self-interest being front and centre.

no, but...

1. i have had hammies;

2. i attend a physio who has the same doubts as i do;

3. a physio who works with a sports medico who also..........get the drift?

4. the djoker has a history of bending the rules - didn't he only recently get outed 4 getting a written message from his coaching staff in defiance of the rules?

5. almost all his career has been "look at me" stuff. oh, and self-interest being front and centre.

Novak is playing completely different and it’s to not hurt it anymore. If you’ve followed how he has played his whole career this is a fact, he’s an easy metre closer ie. going for winners more. This isn’t a sign that he was perfect. Thankfully last night was the first match he felt fine and that’s the positive moving forward. He hasn’t done any injury stuff for years. Like he needed a message to beat DiMinaur

Novak is playing completely different and it’s to not hurt it anymore. If you’ve followed how he has played his whole career this is a fact, he’s an easy metre closer ie. going for winners more. This isn’t a sign that he was perfect. Thankfully last night was the first match he felt fine and that’s the positive moving forward. He hasn’t done any injury stuff for years. Like he needed a message to beat DiMinaur
i’d suggest that it’s more than reasonable 4 a medical professional 2 put that someone claiming 2 have a hammy of concern while continuing 2 play an explosive sport at speed which involves constant stopping, turning and extending is open 2 questions. i'd go further by saying anyone with a full set of working neurones would also think “really”

anyhoo, hope stefanos gets 2 the final and wipes the floor with him.

i’d suggest that it’s more than reasonable 4 a medical professional 2 put that someone claiming 2 have a hammy of concern while continuing 2 play an explosive sport at speed which involves constant stopping, turning and extending is open 2 questions. i'd go further by saying anyone with a full set of working neurones would also think “really”

anyhoo, hope stefanos gets 2 the final and wipes the floor with him.

It’s as much a guarantee as death and taxes that Novak will cite carrying and/or sustaining an injury for the rest of the slam. The modern. Day boy who cried wolf.

Funny how his hammy didn't look injured against Alex as Alex said in his post match presser seemed to be moving fine maybe he is faking it?
He literally acknowledged that he felt good against Alex and it was a lot better than earlier in the tournament.

He is clearly playing in a manner which is cautious in order to not pick up another strain like the one two weeks ago against Medvedev in Adelaide (which was very clearly an unnatural motion and causing him discomfort).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 3AW, Jon Anderson referred to Djokovic as "stinking Djokovic".
Then Neil Mitchell went on this long embarrassing rant because Djokovic answered a Serbian Journalist's question speaking Serbian, and criticized him for speaking "some foreign language".

Why is this country's media full of subhuman idiots? How has a worthless maggot like Neil Mitchell been on their air for so long?

Novaks dad is an idiot. Should not be anywhere near anything controversial while his kid is still fighting for the trophy.

neil mitchell just had a journalist for a serbian publication here discussing this very saga. She says shes looking into this, but did not condemn the actions.

Fairytale end. Novax admits to Russian sympathies and gets sent home again just for being a shite bloke.
Unfortunately he won't admit it and being a shite bloke doesn't get you kicked out.
Tsitsipas, it's down to you. You get to clobber this dickhead on court.
You have one job.

Last edited:
Nobody should ever be shocked by a member of the Djokovic family being a dick.

Considering where they are from, it's almost a given.
I don't like factionalising.
I 'll take the Novax family amd judge them on their actions.
Wrong is wrong and even if you are Russian born, you can be against this invasion.
Many many Russians are.
Another poster implied because Serbo/Russian relations are close, we shouldn't be surprised at these actions.
Of course we should!
Individuals are capable of and should think for themselves morally and ethically.
Making trouble and shoving anti- diplomacy in our face when you know we are pro Ukranian and consider this an illicit war after your dikchead son got thrown out last year...
It is a willful upyours by dad
I say give him an even bigger upyours with a lifetime ban and hefty fine.

Last edited:
Great decision from Lightweight Albo to let this garbage family back into the country.
Maybe he can get Shaq back to solve this problem just like Mr. SportsBet solved Aboriginal inequality. :poo:

Back