Are you happy Novak is NOT playing the AO

• No

Votes: 67 27.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 135 55.8%
  • Such is Life

Votes: 40 16.5%

• Total voters
Note: This is not a thread to air your views on left/right politics, vaccination mandates or conspiracies, this is a thread to discuss Djokovic and the Australian Open saga only. Humour is accepted and encouraged :D Abuse is not.
Thanks.

AEA78B7C-CABD-42A8-9D94-2ED15A7D2BAB.jpeg

Last edited:

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
The First Basic Public Prosecutor's Office in Belgrade announced that, acting on a criminal report, it determined that tennis player Novak Djokovic had been tested for coronavirus several times and that the certificates on the test results on December 16 and December 22, 2021 were valid.

The prosecution alleges that on January 12, by the signatory "Budimir Grom", they filed an electronic criminal complaint against unidentified persons for committing the criminal offense of forging a document.

The Prosecutor's Office in Belgrade announced today on the occasion of a criminal report by the signatory "Budimir Grom" to an unidentified person for committing the criminal offense of Forgery of a Document.

The report states that unknown persons falsified the PCR certificate used by Novak Djokovic for the medical exemption for entering Australia, but the prosecution announced that it had been informed by the Ministry of Health that the inspection established that the test was authentic and not a forgery.

The man who submitted the application electronically under the signature "Budimir Grom" is actually Nikola Tulimirović, a former MP, a false Vlach and a programmer with dubious intentions.

Tulimirovic came to the position of MP as a member of the forgotten party "None of the offered answers", which falsely presented itself as a minority party of the Vlach national minority, which was the only way for them to enter the National Assembly.

Also, he was recently in the center of interest when he launched a website through which he cunningly collected personal data about opposition voters and caused a major political scandal in our country. The platform offered citizens the option to vote in the "pre-election for a joint opposition candidate" in the spring presidential election. The "electoral list" on the site offers 20 candidates, including actor Dragan Bjelogrlic, Bishop Grigorije, Boris Tadic, Marinika Tepic, Aleksandar Jovanovic Zuta ... As stated on the site, the winner of this unusual election would be "our candidate for the President ".

As Budimir Grom, Nikola Tulimirović was behind the mentioned site, he recently discovered "Blic" by analyzing the HTML code that all visitors to that site have insight into by pressing the right mouse button and selecting the appropriate option. It was revealed that a certain Budimir Grom was behind the whole story, so that an additional, five-minute research on Google indicated that it was
That's up there politicians and 2nd hand car dealers when it comes to the truth

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are you ever satisfied?
Do you really take this as the silver bullet, above all reproach truth to the saga?

Personally i dont care either way but youve gotta at least think one of Serbias national treasures being investigated by Serbian officials might have some incentive to not look all that hard...

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Wasn't it reported that players need to be vaxxed to play at Rolland Gaross?

He needs to be vaccinated.

Biographer reckons he's gonna do it.. reckons he got his info from a good source.. those close to Djokovic..

Could be that he heard it from his aunty's next door neighbour's dog's uncle's neighbour's dog to sell a story for a few bob..

Biographer reckons he's gonna do it.. reckons he got his info from a good source.. those close to Djokovic..

Could be that he heard it from his aunty's next door neighbour's dog's uncle's neighbour's dog to sell a story for a few bob..
That’s usually how it works yeah. You have to be pretty famous (or infamous) for anyone to bother reporting what your neighbour’s dog thinks, let alone another 6 degrees of separation.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Or the Djokovic camp got him to leak it. Djokovic won't confirm or deny as has been the case all along. Djokovic will show up at RG with the help of the French Tiley and everyone has their plausible deniability. Doubt the French or British governments are going to get involved as deep as ours. US might.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Although he should get vaccinated for a variety of reasons, if he did he would probably lose even more respect from many after his stubborn refusal to do so last year. It's a no-win situation for Djoker, which seems like a fair outcome for such an irresponsible, entitled w***er.

I believe he's the best player the game has ever seen, but I hope we don't see him back competing in Australia. And if he never gets vaccinated, no Immigration Minister from either party would be daft enough to waive the ban.

Does that mean he's going to get fake certificate vaxxed...or? Cos I want a live web stream of him actually getting vaxxed and I want it done by a non fake doctor at a real hospital. Preferably in Australia!
season 4 episode 3 GIF by Workaholics
Yes in Australia.

In three years.

Although he should get vaccinated for a variety of reasons, if he did he would probably lose even more respect from many after his stubborn refusal to do so last year. It's a no-win situation for Djoker, which seems like a fair outcome for such an irresponsible, entitled w***er.

I believe he's the best player the game has ever seen, but I hope we don't see him back competing in Australia. And if he never gets vaccinated, no Immigration Minister from either party would be daft enough to waive the ban.
I just can't agree.
I find him unwatchable and surely the GOAT in any sport is eminently watchable?

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Or the Djokovic camp got him to leak it. Djokovic won't confirm or deny as has been the case all along. Djokovic will show up at RG with the help of the French Tiley and everyone has their plausible deniability. Doubt the French or British governments are going to get involved as deep as ours. US might.

Possibly.. I'm more surprised Ch 7 haven't made a multi million $ offer to Todd Woodybridge to provide expert commentary in skiing.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

He might lose respect and get jeered by crowds in the initial stages of his return.. but he'll probably do it with a cheeky lil smile on his face.. concentrate his efforts on playing good tennis and winning slams over the next 5.. his scenario is no different to Neymar Jr's re.. bloke transferred to PSG after 4 yrs at Barcelona.. 2 yrs at PSG.. lost interest.. wanted a transfer back to Barcelona.. didn't happen.. crowd jeered him every time he got a hold of the pill.. didn't bother him.. he knew he could turn it around again by concentrating his efforts on playing good soccer.. a psalida here.. a psalida there.. inventing a new dribble here.. inventing a new dribble there.. and the crowd jumped back on board the Neymar bandwagon again and that re..

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just to clarify, I don't like Djokovic either - his personality or style of play. Never have. But to win 20 Grand Slams in the era of Federer, Nadal and Murray is staggering. It surpasses what others have achieved, including those who's professional career's were delayed (Laver) or cut short (Borg). I guess it depends on your criteria of the 'Greatest Of All Time'.

Back in the day my favourite player was Miloslav Mecir, the Big Cat, whose laconic style and graceful movement for a big guy was great to watch. Against Lendl, however, he was overpowered time and time again. By all objective measures Lendl was the better player but boring to watch and impossible to warm to.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
OK, so I've just done a big clean up.

As it says in the pinned post, this thread is to discuss Novak Djokovic and his failed attempt to play at the Australian Open. Nothing more.

Broader antivax sentiments, perspectives on health advice and vaccine mandates, and discussion of immigration policy as it pertains to other vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals, is not welcome here.

These topics are not only irrelevant to the Tennis board, but ******* tiresome. Not to mention they have been well covered literally everywhere else on BigFooty (also, the broader internet).

I recommend SRP for policy / health mandate discussions, and anywhere else but here for Kelly Slater, known tennis extraordinaire.

If that means there's not much left to discuss here, so be it. We don't want the other crap.

Have a nice day :rainbow:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I've just done a big clean up.

As it says in the pinned post, this thread is to discuss Novak Djokovic and his failed attempt to play at the Australian Open. Nothing more.

Broader antivax sentiments, perspectives on health advice and vaccine mandates, and discussion of immigration policy as it pertains to other vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals, is not welcome here.

These topics are not only irrelevant to the Tennis board, but ******* tiresome. Not to mention they have been well covered literally everywhere else on BigFooty (also, the broader internet).

I recommend SRP for policy / health mandate discussions, and anywhere else but here for Kelly Slater, known tennis extraordinaire.

If that means there's not much left to discuss here, so be it. We don't want the other crap.

Have a nice day :rainbow:

E6181546-581C-4F09-A137-6217B9385DE4.gif

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Unless I’m mistaken the ATP vaccination policy is effectively going to allow each country/venue to determine their own rules. At Indian Wells, for example, every spectator, official, ball kid and concession/merchandise stand operator will be vaxxed but one or more players may not be. Ridiculous.

Back