Racing November Daily Punt: Bossy and RT bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one failing liefs. Pretty much tipped the quinella. Hope u had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly normal railway outside the fave, missing a couple in the mid tier category but that happens when the borders are closed.

I mark him $1.65

Outside the fave there is 3 that have historically gone to railway level at the weights, The Velvet King (now a barrier rogue), Too Close The Sun (1 prep wonder at this stage), Kay Cee (anomaly run last year in the Lee Steere). None of them are in that form or look to be getting back to it, none win.

There is 3 that look like they could improve to that zone in Kissonallforcheeks (1600?), Notorious One, Comfort Me (barrier), everything else outside those 3 $30+

Western Empire has ran to the level required, looks to improve and gets run of the race with the best rider in the state on. It's honestly hard to make a case for the others.

🙌🙌🙌

Exacta, Tri and F4.. Bravo!

I was getting ready to build the statue of Knuckey on the turn, to find the 1,1 from 15...

Too good the fave but that's expected, will wait for next year.

I’m just more shocked the bloke didn’t manage to lose when I had the thing 1 out

Interesting to see if he measures up if he comes to Vic for the Autumn. Admittedly was thrown in and had a perfect trail but visually looked good.

Will have a look later but looks a standard-above average railway to the eye. Comfort Me personal best +4L. Dance Music consistent base horse +7L the 2 i would be fitting ratings off. Probably in that Galaxy Star/Inspirational Girl range after the mares allowance. Regal Power the worst of the last 3 or 4 and only one to win in the east so what does that mean....

While I have Pike in the last on top. Mercanto is probably best of the day of a pretty low turnover day. I'm not sure today is the day but this guy will put it together soon, probably once over further.

Fave was injured and scratched last week so some (small) risk.

Got him one out in the last,if the quaddie pays over $20 there will be a meagre profit.
Happy to have an e/w go on
Skinnen Tins,Our Boy Dylan,Cresent City and keep
Mercanto safe for exotics.

Let’s just say ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back