Racing November Daily Punt: Bossy and RT bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure,the pissed up Ascot crowd would've let him know when he came back in.
Western Empire at 3.60 for the Kingston Town looks like a gift.

Looks an absolute stone cold moral

is anyone following the Little Birdie breeders crown stream?

Big lad on the stream.

Professional punting on harness would be a tough game. I used to work Globe every now and then and there would be people betting four figures on the short faves that end up galloping, would be punching holes in walls if it was me betting.

Big lad on the stream.

Professional punting on harness would be a tough game. I used to work Globe every now and then and there would be people betting four figures on the short faves that end up galloping, would be punching holes in walls if it was me betting.
The events are one thing but getting bets on races, especially roughies would be the worst bit. Events like this would be great for them given the extended limits.

is anyone following the Little Birdie breeders crown stream?

When I switched it off they had about 70k in the kitty and ended up with only 18 so must have pissed a lot away late!

They seemed to just play second/third fave in every race and place bets on longies who would lead.

Hong Kong R4- the top weight ( CIRCUIT STELLAR) looks over the odds
Ex Irish import beat Fourhometwo last prep, along with 3 lengths behind Poetic Flare
That’s some form that would blow this lot away if fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hong Kong R4- the top weight ( CIRCUIT STELLAR) looks over the odds
Ex Irish import beat Fourhometwo last prep, along with 3 lengths behind Poetic Flare
That’s some form that would blow this lot away if fit

Historically it is extremely difficult for imports to win first run in Honkers. Especially European ones

Historically it is extremely difficult for imports to win first run in Honkers. Especially European ones

There was a 131-1 pop that won on Wednesday too.

Honkers been there before we are seeing other people

Dont mind White Witch r6 Blmt at around 30s, looks like it just didn't come up last prep. If it improves off 2yo form/first up goes close to winning, map a negative but could be ok.

Dont mind White Witch r6 Blmt at around 30s, looks like it just didn't come up last prep. If it improves off 2yo form/first up goes close to winning, map a negative but could be ok.

Close mate! Came 4th

OK release the hype on Western Empire, looks good.

The only posible caveat is 3 of last 4 railway winners all peaked over mile and then went backwards from the Grant and Alana yard off same prep. This guy has a history of not staying past the mile (winning, median margins went down after lex piper as did ratings) so will be interesting but even then looks top shelf.

OK release the hype on Western Empire, looks good.

The only posible caveat is 3 of last 4 railway winners all peaked over mile and then went backwards from the Grant and Alana yard off same prep. This guy has a history of not staying past the mile (winning, median margins went down after lex piper as did ratings) so will be interesting but even then looks top shelf.
Interestingly read a Pikey quote saying he might be too brilliant for further.

Interestingly read a Pikey quote saying he might be too brilliant for further.
Seems likely. As I said a few weeks ago his 3yo figures for me went 94/92/92/88 over 16/18/22/2400m, the derby was very plain but could have been end of prep.
He raced the same horses over and over again and the margins shrunk so if you don’t care for ratings they at least logically stand up on margins etc.

Also that factor that he went so well over 1400/1600 how much more can he improve. I’d be risking over 2000m at top level. I think in time this will prove to be his PB or around that level consistently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back