Racing November Daily Punt - Cups and more Cups

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an each way tip for Saturday gents
My mates dad just bought into this horse, ran a barnstorming 4th first start in Adelaide coming from NSW, first start here over 1200m, stepping up to 1400m improvement expected
Is race 3 Morphettville, no.1 Buskers Ballad

Easiest money today R6 Ascot - Enticing Star $2.05 with odds boost.

Really would like to see them bring it over in the autumn to Melbourne

Easiest money today R6 Ascot - Enticing Star $2.05 with odds boost.

Really would like to see them bring it over in the autumn to Melbourne

Race 6: (8) ENTICING STAR - Trainer advised that the mare is showing signs of being in season.

mares hey.

adding barrier blanket also

edit

just did this race can't get her near $2.00. today's the day we will see the bottom of her should be running clear career best big fan but have her around $3.50. will be last 2w/3w with man booker as cover with the 2 leaders very handy. SOJ I think is back if he is, i don't see her running him down barring a speed war up front between it and great shot (i don't think that will happen unless we have naughty SOJ). I think others will price her longer than me as she's a fairly solid rating in the 83 range in the winter without smashing the clock she may be able to get to 92 but that would be a 3-4L improvement. i'd expect to see 2.50-2.60 at some point today.

upload_2018-11-10_6-55-21.png

Last edited:
Three good bets at Morphettville:

R3. Buskers Ballad (personal interest in this one)

R4. Thompson's Reward - down in grade unfortunately scratchings have reduced his price

R7. Miss Wahoo and Going Gaga - win dutch bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be worried about how far the leaders are kicking clear on the turn and how hard it is to make ground if i were on enticing star. i see SOJ just shortened from 6.50 to 4.60 after that race, likely on back of that.

R5 1800 will likely follow the 2200 and hide the bias if there is any.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back