Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL really should have renamed two of them:

A Josh Kennedy
Our Josh Kennedy

i know the last couple have pages have been funny pisstakey and I couldn’t believe “Cuzz” myself. But have the VRC relaxed rules around naming if the horse is int’l? I remember reading an article about it but can’t find it now; obviously POA had an “A” prefix when he ran in the Cup last year

i know the last couple have pages have been funny pisstakey and I couldn’t believe “Cuzz” myself. But have the VRC relaxed rules around naming if the horse is int’l? I remember reading an article about it but can’t find it now; obviously POA had an “A” prefix when he ran in the Cup last year

Trainer of rising NZ 3 year old superstar Catalyst has confirmed he will be out here next year with the main aim bring the Golden Eagle

Planning a year out.....

I'd be focusing on making the most of his 3yo season first.
He spoke for 10 minutes on the radio. Talk a lot about racing well before the GE. He just said there’s so much money in that race it’s hard not to look at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sooner they get a national racing administration and get rid of the states admin the better. Seriously they are destroying the product to a stage where it might not be retrievable. Its not just Vlandys at fault. its all of them.
That would require states handing power over to federal government and I can’t see that happening

That would require states handing power over to federal government and I can’t see that happening
i know. Racing admins are oblivious to how the general public and not the actual racing people feel about racing compared to what they felt 10 years ago. And they are now putting actual racing people offside too. Media being controlled by the state racing authorities doesnt help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back