Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will definitely spend my points before then.
i was saving my points too but just went and topped up my account now

Since they changed the format of points its taken much longer to get something decent so i dont particularly care if its replaced. I did get a fee Herald Sun subscription that was supposed to last a year about 6 years ago.. still getting it free!! only good for Supercoach premium though... I wouldn't pay for it if i had too. Thats saved me thousands

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
$26
That good value I take it
Saw 51's. I had her as last seasons best 2yo. Her only start as a 2yo is still better than any 1201m+ 3yoF so far. Couple sprinting types have gone better but up and down form wise. Still behind the 3 males after weights.

No idea how she's come back and this is a huge task first up mile at 2nd career start off what i can only assume is a few problems in work. Was hoping she would go via the Placid Ark/Lee Steere route and she still might so that's the concern but final field means money back.

Slippers

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
i was saving my points too but just went and topped up my account now

Since they changed the format of points its taken much longer to get something decent so i dont particularly care if its replaced. I did get a fee Herald Sun subscription that was supposed to last a year about 6 years ago.. still getting it free!! only good for Supercoach premium though... I wouldn't pay for it if i had too. Thats saved me thousands
Is that what happened they changed the points system i was flying along with points now i get stuff all... was wondering why.
Hopefully they come up with something alot better... i can collect a $200 account top up, All the prizes etc are awful.

Gavin Excell

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Is that what happened they changed the points system i was flying along with points now i get stuff all... was wondering why.
Hopefully they come up with something alot better... i can collect a $200 account top up, All the prizes etc are awful.
Compared to offers through corporates, TAB rewards program is pretty pedestrian

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Yeah that was my thought - the rewards system as it is is heinously bad so I can only assume they are upgrading it to something at least slightly more rewarding.

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
After final field Best of Days fave with 57. Not for me. Would have thought Gatting had much superior Eastern states form and is $11.00 and he's not even in my top 3.
Yeah has had plenty of chances to win since last year's Cantala and hasn't really got close. Would take his absolute best with 57 and hardly seems like conditions are here for him to produce that. Although was already out to $9 first time I looked at prices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom