Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET YOUR DERBY DAY ON IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll go with 3.5 maybe 4.5 if the plan is to retire end of 3yo season. Queen Elizabeth will be his last run as a 3yo

FWIW don't care what you think of the owner, I hope Meech doesn't win another G1 ever. Sour and bitter can't get you anywhere. Amazing the only jockey i have seen side with her so far is M.Payne. The rest have been strong in the stance is that is how it is, you just have to keep going and rides come your way.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Brae Sokolski is a ******* w***er

I don't think Meech has shown off to be much better, can't be too good for saying you hope a main stable of horses you ride for that their horse gets beat. Entitlement in jockeys always amuses me. They get paid to work the horse, the get paid to ride the horse, regardless of performance. The owners fork out millions have every right to change on a whim.

I reckon an autumn prep and he's unlikely to fire FUP, so 2.5 for mine.

Seems a likely outcome and a good line :thumbsu: - not a speedy squib so they will probably have to give it a least 2 starts just to confirm it's not up to it

One of the best days of the year in my view. The Golden Eagle adds a bit of intrigue in Sydney as well, where they've usually managed to scrounge together piss poor fields.
It's Christmas followed by the Cup on the hypothetical Boxing Day

I don't think Meech has shown off to be much better, can't be too good for saying you hope a main stable of horses you ride for that their horse gets beat. Entitlement in jockeys always amuses me. They get paid to work the horse, the get paid to ride the horse, regardless of performance. The owners fork out millions have every right to change on a whim.

Rocking the boat with the stable that actually does give you opportunities is the dumbest part. Pissing Weir off pretty much ended Payne's career. Just need to suck it up like Clark on Dalasan.

Rocking the boat with the stable that actually does give you opportunities is the dumbest part. Pissing Weir off pretty much ended Payne's career. Just need to suck it up like Clark on Dalasan.

I saw Peter Hall comment on this. He rode delicacy every start up to the Oaks, got pushed off the $1.18 fave. Humbly stepped aside, 2 starts later wins back to back G1's and then beaten a lip in a G1 and won a perth cup in his only starts on the mare thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back