Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
When you guys do quaddies how much do you usually spend/horses per leg?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Normally a unit to unit and a half. Will throw in my winning chances and anything way over the odds and leave out the ones in the market I don't rate . Normally hope 10 to 15% of the dividend. Normally just ralphy fun bets for quaddies though. For instance 4 long odds on shots in the Melton quad tonight. Going to go 1x1x1x1 for 3000% for the lols

Match race it against the Kiwi mare and it is a spanking, she gave it a 20 length head start and that was only just enough.

Too bad she was too slow for the first 1800 then I guess

When you guys do quaddies how much do you usually spend/horses per leg?

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

3 - 6 per leg for around 25%

I cheapen it up by taking 4 quaddies with top selection 1 one out in each leg per quad - so you need one of your on top selections to win to get it

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Too bad she was too slow for the first 1800 then I guess
Horse settles further forward = must be better horse.

She drew the car park and had to go back while your mare drew inside the natural leaders and followed them across to get the soft cart the entire race, a better barrier draw or a small field and it's a non-contest.

I don't understand why you hate every horse that has the ability to get back and run on over the top but each to their own.

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Thank * for Oceanxe and then a load up on Outback Barbie. Yesterday was rough. Even tho I came out on top by a bit I feel like a loser... weird when all your top hopes lose and you invest so much time and thought into Melody Belle. All I can say is thank * that week is over. A lot of fun, Wallet is heavier but what a stressful week lol.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank fu** for Oceanxe and then a load up on Outback Barbie. Yesterday was rough. Even tho I came out on top by a bit I feel like a loser... weird when all your top hopes lose and you invest so much time and thought into Melody Belle. All I can say is thank fu** that week is over. A lot of fun, Wallet is heavier but what a stressful week lol.
Couldnt sum it up any better, same exact result and feeling

Had a good start, gave it all back and some and the load up on Barbie got me in the black

Ended well up overall on the carnvial (which is a nice change) but yesterday was close to being a disaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back