Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Darn Hot a controversial winner of Cartier 3yo of the year.

Meh - they were a complete bunch of turn takers this year and at least he won an open age Group 1

$3.60 to $3.80 on Tab I expected it to go otherway.

Humidor is an all time darling for multiple fappers though and I'm sure plenty will be happy to pot SF on it's Cup run.

Where is Ollie this weekend and Williams jumps onto Banquo?

Surely $4.80 is overs?

I reckon the race it won over the carnival was pretty moderate and it was running in maiden company before that - I'll be playing around it.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bless her in the next at pakenham. Should appreciate big track. N ashman doesn’t have in top 4, confidence rising a little.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Regal Power starts this weekend. I say this having not looked at the form. Consider it declared. $3.20 Weird decision by Pike, only logical option i have heard of why he's on the stable mate is it may not start as assured of start in Railway.

LE ROMAIN looks a smashing EW bet at double figures in the Hunter. Placing last start behind some of the best sprint form going around and the weight should be no issue for a horse who has run second in a Cantala carrying 57.5. Bad gate just means a better price.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
LE ROMAIN looks a smashing EW bet at double figures in the Hunter. Placing last start behind some of the best sprint form going around and the weight should be no issue for a horse who has run second in a Cantala carrying 57.5. Bad gate just means a better price.
Good shout this one ILP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back