Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty average fields Saturday will have a few bets but not maby

Sandown :

R3. Xilong
R6. Hey Doc
R8. Southern France
R10. Pacodali

Value bet for day Sunshine Coast R8. The Candy Man, back in class like him at $15
Also keen to have something on hey doc

You guys can all have Hey Doc first up for over a year - was looking absolute dog s**t even before the long break. Expect both Godolphins to beat him home at a minimum.

Zoubo, lol.

Pricey doing one of his specials, jack the odds up next start, then he loads up on them (eg Oceanex, Teleplay)!!.

Who of the long layoff horses you rate higher in this Hey Doc or Ringerdingding

Neither - if i had to pick one it would be HD because of the distance plus Ringer is now running sans milkshake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sandown Guineas is probably the worst i have ever seen as well. The Carnival wasnt the best ever but my god, I cannot remember a bigger drop off in quality of races so quickly ever. Even the country races are totally uninspiring.

Pretty garbage fields but looks a great day betting wise. Southern France, Sound, Widgee Turf, D'Bai and Setting Sail for your chips in 5 leg multi. All stand out as the clear class in each race

Pretty garbage fields but looks a great day betting wise. Southern France, Sound, Widgee Turf, D'Bai and Setting Sail for your chips in 5 leg multi. All stand out as the clear class in each race

Well you will find two winners as least.

My thoughts on Sound are well known while D'Bai has had one very plain run in forever - HOTB was a much superior galloper both over there and over here and I fully expect him to beat D'Bai home on Saturday

My thoughts on Sound are well known while D'Bai has had one very plain run in forever - HOTB was a much superior galloper both over there and over here and I fully expect him to beat D'Bai home on Saturday

Sound is the bet of the day. Won't know himself against these plodders after 10 straight races in G1 company. Beaten 4 lengths in Melb Cup, Caul Cup and Turnbull. Gets in well at the weights. Space job coming up.

Home of the Brave probably the safer bet but if D'Bai is right he wins. Forget his run in the All Aged. Was 3 wide no cover and pulled up lame

Sound is the bet of the day. Won't know himself against these plodders after 10 straight races in G1 company. Beaten 4 lengths in Melb Cup, Caul Cup and Turnbull. Gets in well at the weights. Space job coming up.

Home of the Brave probably the safer bet but if D'Bai is right he wins. Forget his run in the All Aged. Was 3 wide no cover and pulled up lame

Mate I reckon I could have been beaten 5 lengths in that Melbourne Cup riding you they went that slow - the OTI pair will have him off the bit 1000 from home and he won't see them again. He is only lucky that the field size is so low that he won't be able to add to his outstanding Australian duck egg record.

Even if D'bai is 'right' if HOTB runs anywhere near his normal level he will still beat him home - HOTB is just the better horse.

Just thinking about this spring.

G1's where 3yo's have contested at WFA (everest included) best result in the races have been

YYY 1st Everest
Loving Gaby 1st Manikato
Loving Gaby 2nd VRC Sprint Classic
Castelvechio 2nd Cox Plate

Bivo and Anaheed also contested Manikato. Really only the two performances of the spring that stopped them going 4/4 in Lys Graceiux and Nature Strip.

Shows how absolute garbage the older horses are when these bunch of turn takers can do so well in open age.

I am sure they will collapse back to their usual Autumn level once the weight allowance is not so large.

i dont know how much Hayes paid for Neufbosc but he is running it in everything trying to get his money back.. fully expect it to be in 0-64s in about 5 runs time during summer still running last

Needs a match race with Sound on the synthetic to really show its best

Wasn't there someone on here who part owned it talking it up before the CC?

in one of the great shocks of the spring i totally agree with you over an overseas sprinter! HOTB is a moral unless Hey Doc is at his best which i doubt. Another terrible field

Widgee Turf has trap written all over it. Its the Northerly/Mr Trickster Mr Quickee/Grinzinger Star rule. When one horse has a lot more weight than all its rivals, one of those cats will beat it even if WT has lengths on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back