Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will definitely spend my points before then.
i was saving my points too but just went and topped up my account now

Since they changed the format of points its taken much longer to get something decent so i dont particularly care if its replaced. I did get a fee Herald Sun subscription that was supposed to last a year about 6 years ago.. still getting it free!! only good for Supercoach premium though... I wouldn't pay for it if i had too. Thats saved me thousands

$26
That good value I take it

Saw 51's. I had her as last seasons best 2yo. Her only start as a 2yo is still better than any 1201m+ 3yoF so far. Couple sprinting types have gone better but up and down form wise. Still behind the 3 males after weights.

No idea how she's come back and this is a huge task first up mile at 2nd career start off what i can only assume is a few problems in work. Was hoping she would go via the Placid Ark/Lee Steere route and she still might so that's the concern but final field means money back.

Melody belle 11/1 for 2020 Doncaster. Does it go for it? Thinking ahead for Easter egg money.

i was saving my points too but just went and topped up my account now

Since they changed the format of points its taken much longer to get something decent so i dont particularly care if its replaced. I did get a fee Herald Sun subscription that was supposed to last a year about 6 years ago.. still getting it free!! only good for Supercoach premium though... I wouldn't pay for it if i had too. Thats saved me thousands
Is that what happened they changed the points system i was flying along with points now i get stuff all... was wondering why.
Hopefully they come up with something alot better... i can collect a $200 account top up, All the prizes etc are awful.

Is that what happened they changed the points system i was flying along with points now i get stuff all... was wondering why.
Hopefully they come up with something alot better... i can collect a $200 account top up, All the prizes etc are awful.
Compared to offers through corporates, TAB rewards program is pretty pedestrian

Yeah that was my thought - the rewards system as it is is heinously bad so I can only assume they are upgrading it to something at least slightly more rewarding.

After final field Best of Days fave with 57. Not for me. Would have thought Gatting had much superior Eastern states form and is $11.00 and he's not even in my top 3.

Yeah has had plenty of chances to win since last year's Cantala and hasn't really got close. Would take his absolute best with 57 and hardly seems like conditions are here for him to produce that. Although was already out to $9 first time I looked at prices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did form this morning without the map he’s a clear on topper Regal Power.

Can't possibly win at the weights but these type of horses normally bolt in over in Pelolth

Class - nowhere near good enough - would be staggered if winner came from outside the top 6.

Fair enough I just hate backing Pike- he dead set hates me! Wins when I’m not on and loses when I am

At the weights.....he’s on minimum? You mean his pointless OHR again?

Exactly - would need to be well BELOW the minimum to be a threat. He is miles outside the handicap. In a fair dinkum race you couldn't have anything outside the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back