Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAB have some specials. I have NFI if there is good value in any of these. Happy to tail anyone who think they have found value.

Bold Tease winning time.

$1.90 lines with the over/under at 41.7 seconds

Feral Franky v Sennachie Winning Time

$1.90 over/unders at 29.2 seconds.

Melb. Cup Race Record Broken

Yes: $2.20
No: $1.60

The Melb cup race record is an interesting one. Does the heats last week count? If not i would work out what the race record is and if a few dogs beat it easily last week then its worth a bet. If the race record is Hooked on Scotches track record stay right away

The Melb cup race record is an interesting one. Does the heats last week count? If not i would work out what the race record is and if a few dogs beat it easily last week then its worth a bet. If the race record is Hooked on Scotches track record stay right away
The mutster night stear you into a winners

Does hooked on scotch win tomorrow night? 2 bucks seems generous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the background story to this match race tomorrow night between Feral Franky and Sennachie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back