Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the complete form turnaround from Liefsy on the LG G1 after declaring it absolute dog s**t - anything he can do to get a perth horse close to the top of the market in a G1 he will!

Also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the complete form turnaround from Liefsy on the LG G1 after declaring it absolute dog s**t - anything he can do to get a perth horse close to the top of the market in a G1 he will!

Said I was wrong on the day LG run 2nd to NS and then again today.

Also shocked to see you defending the terribly mapped 3rd target race Godolphin horse. For someone that calls them squibs more often than not, seems to work well most times for you :drunk:

Said I was wrong on the day LG run 2nd to NS and then again today.

Also shocked to see you defending the terribly mapped 3rd target race Godolphin horse. For someone that calls them squibs more often than not, seems to work well most times for you :drunk:

What on earth are you talking about?!? This is an Eastern States benefit - he has form panels better than anything else and should bolt in with a fair run. The Ascot death trap just means a better price.

If a map is resulting in such a miss pricing in a G1 race the track should be stripped of the race.

And lets not beat around the bush - if VS wasn't a perth horse you would have it nowhere near second fave

Even run, even luck, even tempo, even track bias Trekking has panels on them. Can't see how that is disputed.

Problem is it prob only needs 1 of these to go pear shaped and it could be OB all over again

And you are getting ludicrous overs for that insurance #chipsinat$3 #rememberviddora

Even run, even luck, even tempo, even track bias Trekking has panels on them. Can't see how that is disputed.

Problem is it prob only needs 1 of these to go pear shaped and it could be OB all over again

Yeah i have him 1.5L clear, on top. If he runs his Everest run it's probably 2.5L and can't see much that could even potentially hit that mark to beat him.

After map I have him winning by on average 0.75L

What on earth are you talking about?!? This is an Eastern States benefit - he has form panels better than anything else and should bolt in with a fair run. The Ascot death trap just means a better price.

If a map is resulting in such a miss pricing in a G1 race the track should be stripped of the race.

And lets not beat around the bush - if VS wasn't a perth horse you would have it nowhere near second fave

I do enjoy your excuses pre-race expecting to be wrong come this time of year.

Last week Regal Power couldn't win because he was out of the handicap but because it was Perth you still got the race right.

This week horse maps 5 back the rail and if it doesn't win the track should be burnt down. Looking forward to your rant about The Cox Plate or Manikato should be run at randwick as a 6 horse race next year because a horse you like would be 5/4 there.

Also Is anyone else liking Jungle Edge @$7s?

I actually really like Thermal Current at the same price with the sportsbet MB23 - have a look at the relative SP to Mystiko from Sandown and tell me it doesn't look cracking value - even though it is a complete non winner

I do enjoy your excuses pre-race expecting to be wrong come this time of year.

Last week Regal Power couldn't win because he was out of the handicap but because it was Perth you still got the race right.

This week horse maps 5 back the rail and if it doesn't win the track should be burnt down. Looking forward to your rant about The Cox Plate or Manikato should be run at randwick as a 6 horse race next year because a horse you like would be 5/4 there.

Err wut - thanks for putting incorrect words into my mouth yet again like the complete troll you are - I got it wrong like I always do in perth. Thankfully the Winterbottom almost always goes to form and you get gifts like $5 Viddora because of the perf fappers.

And its already common knowledge the Cox Plate would be a much better race at any other race track in Australia - thanks for getting on board :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is as tough a card for a while at Ascot today. Spent way too long on it for not much results. Races 4,6 and 9 almost $6 the field. Keen to pot Pike in the last, yeah Bob's can jump out of the ground off maiden wins but I just can't get it there. Abdicator in the first i just can't warm too either in what's even race behind the fave even the bottom 2 should be considered.

Can't give a best of the day, Cockney crew is technically it but will be at the mercy of it's SP as I have NFI where he's at. Maybe R4 Son of Bacchus at fringe double figures he's marginally on top for me.

Most interesting horse is Elite Street in the 2nd. Currently against it but intriguing early move and last trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back