Racing November Daily Punt - The Cups Runneth Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Lane and McEvoy (and Jmac)

In no way is McEvoy better than Bowman. He trails him in pretty much every statistic.

Lane is a good young jockey in form but needs a few more runs on the board before i call him the best jockey in the country

JMac probably would be the best, but you cant say a guy who wont ride a horse for 18 months is the best in the country

In no way is McEvoy better than Bowman. He trails him in pretty much every statistic.

Lane is a good young jockey in form but needs a few more runs on the board before i call him the best jockey in the country

JMac probably would be the best, but you cant say a guy who wont ride a horse for 18 months is the best in the country
hence the brackets

Stats don’t show butcher jobs. But we’ll agree to disagree

Tomcat couldn’t even meow his way into 2nd. :straining:

Was a $1.10 to finish third after Hills went $10 for 2nd :mad:

I liked how the winner finished all around Salubrious and Scales last start and they both went like busteds

#thegreatgame

Poor calling from Darren McCauley in the Railway with his call of a dead heat to add some faux drama. Was obvious heads were out of sync and was obvious GREAT SHOT held off BHB.

He should have stuck with his bread and butter and went with his line about heads bobbing up and down like a Macedonian wedding, but he went with the safe option and it ended up a bland call.

Harsh! The heads were out of sync and while Great Shot probably did look the winner when their heads are like that I wasn't ruling out Bart putting his nose down at the right time.

McEvoy maybe but the other two!?!? :huh:

Fair shake of the sauce bottle!

kevin-rudd_02.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like Jungle Edge on the weekend it's probably a good idea to get on now. There's 100mm of rain expected tomorrow and Saturday and you can still boost him to $4.20 on Neds.
If the race still goes ahead that will be value.

If you like Jungle Edge on the weekend it's probably a good idea to get on now. There's 100mm of rain expected tomorrow and Saturday and you can still boost him to $4.20 on Neds.

If the rain comes as predicted I'm thinking it would be abandoned...

Everybody ******* likes Jungle Edge. What sort of question is that?

I got $5s the second the market opened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back