Racing November Daily Thread: Another TAB F*** Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving on from squib faux G1's at goat tracks to the real thing tomorrow - JAPAN CUP

Just pick whichever of the big 3 you like!

Personally I have them Contrail > Almond Eye > Daring Tact.

CONTRAIL could be the next Deep Impact coming off the triple crown and while Almond Eye is an undoubted champion she has been getting rolled by good ones of late. Think the filly has a bit to do still to reach the top two.

WORLD PREMIERE shapes as the best longie for exotics. Hasn't raced since Christmas when it started 11/1 v LG and AE in the Arima Kinen were it ran a credible third.
Betting has flipped last 24 hours with Almond Eye now fave over Contrail

I feel like last start you were just as excited about him as I was, but went very conservative with your ratings.

Bit of X-factor about him, hopefully there's plenty more to come.

Yeah ratings were a bit irrelevant for this guy it was more what he could do not what he had done. No one was going to say beating Long Beach by 1L is G1 form when he was in best part of track and I was generous with improvement but not generous enough to get him to where he went. Still don't think I could have had him shorter than $12 pre-race to back him so more just happy to see him win and see where he gets to now.

Yeah ratings were a bit irrelevant for this guy it was more what he could do not what he had done. No one was going to say beating Long Beach by 1L is G1 form when he was in best part of track and I was generous with improvement but not generous enough to get him to where he went. Still don't think I could have had him shorter than $12 pre-race to back him so more just happy to see him win and see where he gets to now.
Fair enough. I'd say my ratings overly account for improvement, which obviously burns me at times, but sometimes you've just got to go with the eye test.

Curren Bouquetd'or each way on a 1/4 basis is probably going to be my play in the Japan Cup. Possibly a small win bet on World Premiere too just in case with no real idea how he is going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curren Bouquetd'or each way on a 1/4 basis is probably going to be my play in the Japan Cup. Possibly a small win bet on World Premiere too just in case with no real idea how he is going

CB = the Japanese Kem

will include in non win line on exotics if pools are big enough

Back the Field option on Sportsbet getting a workout recently, loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back