Mod. Notice Now Taking Moderator Applications

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Literally the most thankless job on the interwebs
But it’s worth it cause the ladies love it

Should of seen my wife when I told her I was the mod of a club board on a footy fan website

I had to fight her off with a stick!

But it’s worth it cause the ladies love it

Should of seen my wife when I told her I was the mod of a club board on a footy fan website

I had to fight her off with a stick!
What happens with the lady mods? are there any women mods on the Richmond board?

What happens with the lady mods? are there any women mods on the Richmond board?
The same happens for the lady mods they have their preferred gender coming after them like crazy!

I don’t think we currently have any lady mods but I do have my suspicions about NaturalDisaster

Bloody mods derailed the thread again

Useless the lot of them.

But seriously if you are keen send a pm to the mod group, it’s certainly sometimes not the most glamorous job and can be thankless trying to tow the line but it can also be an enjoyable experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody mods derailed the thread again

Useless the lot of them.

But seriously if you are keen send a pm to the mod group, it’s certainly sometimes not the most glamorous job and can be thankless trying to tow the line but it can also be an enjoyable experience
I don't think I qualify since I'm the biggest dickhead on the site according to stooge

1683785131583.png

Last edited:
i hope you guys get paid is all i can say, it would be a nightmare modding the total idiots on this board.

and i feel- nay, i implore thee- may i add to the growing crescendo of voices in this place lamenting the loss of real quality discussion of the products and services this league provides.

nah

Modding is an unpaid position, 100% voluntary.

I’ll do it. Probably about time I did something useful with the amount of time I spend reading through the absolute garbage on this beautiful forum
Post reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back