Now that Geebungs H&A record against the Tigs has officially ended, what will they gloat about now?

Remove this Banner Ad

The scats kickstarted our dominant finals series, the most dominant since Jesus played half back flank for Heidelberg. Will be eternally grateful
Average winning margins in finals.

Geelong 2007 finals: 77 points over 3 finals inc 2 100 point wins.

Richmond 2017 finals: 45 points over 3 finals

:$

Well they have their drug flags in a 16 team comp (sfellow), but I would imagine it would all be about the future. What picks will Wells give away for a bag of magic beans this year?
Geelong love their influx of B-C grade talent each year and to tell us how this next season is the season under genius coach Scott. That’s where i think their gloating will be at (after another first week finals loss thus ending their season).

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Lets talk records.
Lowest score in a Grand Final? 1.7.13 (Richmond – 1927)
Most Grand Final losses for a player? Jack Titus (6 – Richmond)
Only team to lose a final to the team that finished 9th and outside of finals? Richmond.

Nice records you have :$:thumbsu:
Hmmmmm, less time in the premier comp yet more premierships

Ahhhh in an undiluted competition I see
Finals are finals.

Has anybody ever won two finals by 100 points before. That season was pure brilliance. The greatest finals series ever played by a side and the greatest GF winning margin. That Geelong side from 2007-2011 broke almost every record imaginable.

Good luck replicating that.

Geelong defeated Collingwood 92 to 87 in the prelim.
doesn't sound too dominant to me.
You blokes are minnows compared to us.

11>9 premierships and a club to club 9>2 finals records says otherwise minnow
Try 3 AFL flags to 1. You blokes were in the wilderness for 40 years finishing 9th. We've been contending for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try 3 AFL flags to 1. You blokes were in the wilderness for 40 years finishing 9th. We've been contending for years.
speaking of the wilderness, whats it been - 7 seasons without a flag now?

good luck 'contending' because thats all you can hope for especially against quality teams.

we are the big fish in a small pond and you are s**t outta luck

speaking of the wilderness, whats it been - 7 seasons without a flag now?

good luck 'contending' because thats all you can hope for especially against quality teams.

we are the big fish in a small pond and you are s**t outta luck
You're still a minnow. Minnows win wooden spoons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back