Sports Now that THE GREATEST ATHLETE OF ALL TIME has had her brand ruined..

Remove this Banner Ad

Godchin

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Just kidding.

But geez does Ronda Rousey look like a massive nuffy in retrospect. How sweet it is.

What obnoxious craze does everyone else want to end next?

Personally, I hope this neo-wigger phase dies out.

Y'all straight savage yo, no chill fam tbh

face-with-tears-of-joy.png

Just kidding.

But geez does Ronda Rousey look like a massive nuffy in retrospect. How sweet it is.

What obnoxious craze does everyone else want to end next?

Personally, I hope this neo-wigger phase dies out.

Y'all straight savage yo, no chill fam tbh

face-with-tears-of-joy.png
It's been a good week. First Mundine now Rousey. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could fight toddlers, I reckon I'd go unbeaten and kick some arse as well.

Finally comes up against a legit fighter, and gets her arse handed to her.

Whats funny is that it wasn't even close. Holm dominated her completely from start to finish. Really embarassing for Rousey.

Rousey tried to box with her, absolutely moronic.

I think also at the weigh in, she wanted Holm to mouth off and give her s**t, that inspires her. Holm didnt bite. Rousey's last fighter talked about her fathers suicide as a way to get into Rousey's head. All it did was make her mad.

Have you seen the weigh in? What a joke Rousey was to intimidate and make contact with Holm.

Im also starting to question Rousey's infamous wins in her last three fights, ie lasting around 60 seconds. Just how crap were these fighters? Not saying they were, but to win a fight inside 30s competitively is unusual but to do it 3x is a little questionable to me the quality she faced.

You've got to have a certain level of confidence and arrogance to be an MMA fighter. She is and will be one of the greatest UFC fighters of all time and no doubt the UFC will continue to sap every ounce of revenue and promotion out of her they possibly can. The inevitable rematch will be great.

Put her in the ring with any male UFC fighter and see what happens, greatest athlete my arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back