NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Really not any, I watch from afar and consume a fair bit of local footy social media and talk to a few people.

I like the EFNL as I used to know it and the league seems fairly even (more than it was), which is good.

I was involved at an EFNL club but it was about 20 years ago and it is a very different club now - I really don’t know anybody involved and I won’t name the club - I highly doubt they want some nuffy on the internet who they don’t even know being linked to them.
Bunk has been in Baltimore with his mate Jimmy

Haha, certainly not East Donny… my old mob actually has a recent Premier flag to show for its work!
Premier started in 2019. There's only been 3 clubs with a flag in that time. Rowville, Noble Park and Vermont. You don't seem to be a Vermont fan based on past comments and they've won twice. That should rule them out as you mentioned "a recent Premier flag" not flags. You picked Rowville to be relegated a couple of years ago but they finished on top of the ladder and were runners up to the team you seem to know lots and lots about. Noble Park is my pick.

Premier started in 2019. There's only been 3 clubs with a flag in that time. Rowville, Noble Park and Vermont. You don't seem to be a Vermont fan based on past comments and they've won twice. That should rule them out as you mentioned "a recent Premier flag" not flags. You picked Rowville to be relegated a couple of years ago but they finished on top of the ladder and were runners up to the team you seem to know lots and lots about. Noble Park is my pick.
If that’s the case and Bunk is with Noble then just over 20 odd years ago they were in the Southern league….interesting 🧐

I would think the phrasing of Premier just means that Bunk's side won a recent A Grade flag, whether A Grade was called Division 1 or Premier at that time. It could be Balwyn, South Croydon or even Norwood

Timmy Moreland was a gun for noble back in the early 2000s there’s another hint…

Pretty sure he also followed big reecey to mully as well - think bunk has had a bit to say about clubs in monash as well…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back