NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

The unfortunate outcome of the points system. Two local clubs lose their players to Premier Division clubs. Was always going to be the way when Premier Clubs are restricted heavily on AFL / VFL / other premier players due to the points cap.
Unfortunately due to lack of 19s in the area and the way the points system is always going to happen .DFC want 19s but most of there kids play for private schools etc etc and it wont get any better.

Unfortunately due to lack of 19s in the area and the way the points system is always going to happen .DFC want 19s but most of there kids play for private schools etc etc and it wont get any better.

Yeah I don’t blame Doncaster or any other club, they’re given a points cap to work to and they have to build the best side they can within that.

If I was recruiting, the first place I would look is the better players from lower division clubs, as they have lower points.

Yeah I don’t blame Doncaster or any other club, they’re given a points cap to work to and they have to build the best side they can within that.

If I was recruiting, the first place I would look is the better players from lower division clubs, as they have lower points.
Lot of jewels in the lower divisions who improve heaps playing a better standard .if its done right they go back to there original club and give back a bit .

Generally these young guys will have finished in the Top 5 of their B&F which will make them 4 points. Not so much chased for lower points more so young guys hungry to have a crack at the highest level in the comp.

Ground club room upgrades and grounds themselves all exciting news for all EFL clubs in the not to distant future.North Ringwood ground being re done,lets hope no more mud at Quambee and there rooms being renovated.Heathmont club rooms now knocked down and it is hoped new rooms up and ready for 1st game next season.The sad news Blackburn which was supposed to start Feb 1 and still not started with the demolition of their rooms which makes it tough for their guys after the inconvenience of this season and you would suspect the same season 2020.And the "exciting news for me and the tiger army" the mighty MCG of the EFL Walker Park the player rooms/social rooms progressing well and hoped completed by the 1st home game next season.

Last edited:
Will North Ringwood be off Quambee for 2020 G?

My understanding no and the ground re surfacing is being done over the summer months and similar to Walker Park Mitcham a couple of seasons back the cricket club will be the only one off.Any one else there know whether I have got that answer right.One of the good things at Quambee is there is another ground behind the main ground and could possibly be used in emergency but my mail is will not be required.

With their 17s and seniors playing EFL, I heard today that Noble Park Juniors are moving their Under 15s to EFL in 2020 and all juniors teams will play EFL in 2021

Ground club room upgrades and grounds themselves all exciting news for all EFL clubs in the not to distant future.North Ringwood ground being re done,lets hope no more mud at Quambee and there rooms being renovated.Heathmont club rooms now knocked down and it is hoped new rooms up and ready for 1st game next season.The sad news Blackburn which was supposed to start Feb 1 and still not started with the demolition of their rooms which makes it tough for their guys after the inconvenience of this season and you would suspect the same season 2020.And the "exciting news for me and the tiger army" the mighty MCG of the EFL Walker Park the player rooms/social rooms progressing well and hoped completed by the 1st home game next season.

Pretty standard across the board I think. Haven't really heard of a rebuild or resurfacing that doesn't go months (or more) past schedule unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheltenham Football Club (Southern Football League Division 1) is looking for a practice game on the weekend of the 20th March. We can provide a venue Friday night under lights, otherwise must play away. Please contact Des Ryan 0417 327 059

I've just heard that with Holden pulling the plug, Ford is going to take over Collingwood's sponsorship.
This will mean the renaming of the Holden Center.
It is now going to called the Folden Centre.;)

Last edited:
Massive chance - Hearing forced business shutdowns a week each side of Easter

Can people stop saying I’m hearing this and that. Until something is in concrete it’s all bullshit
All training, practice games and competition have been suspended until further notice. VFL suspended. s**t I may have to talk to the woman next to me. Apparently she's my Mrs. She seems nice.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back