Society/Culture Now we have an Egg girl

Carringbush2010

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Thread starter #1
I wonder if she'll receive the same plaudits as Egg boy. Probably not because it's ok to egg that nut job Anning but not ok to Egg the PM - I imagine there'd be many with this view and others who oppose altogether regardless of their view of Anning or Scomo.

So is she going to be applauded, dismissed as SJW fruit cake or both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carringbush2010

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Thread starter #8
Charge her with assault and be done with it.

This isn't a hard boiled crime but you cant crack the political shits whether or not its a yolk. Maybe she has a drug scrambled or fried brain or might have been egged on by friends but throwing it from behind is a chicken move.
Eggsactly

Carringbush2010

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Thread starter #10
Fraser says hi by the way.

Scomo a soft target, if she tried that with Fraser that w***** would've knocked her out. I reckon she's chicken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BruceFromBalnarring

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
I simply don't get how this girl (and egg boy) didn't find themselves immediately in the divvie van and before the magistrate.

Have we gone mad? I don't particularly like either politician but what the actual **** is going on if they're not going to be protected from physical attack?

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I simply don't get how this girl (and egg boy) didn't find themselves immediately in the divvie van and before the magistrate.

Have we gone mad? I don't particularly like either politician but what the actual **** is going on if they're not going to be protected from physical attack?

There are constitutional rights regarding political speech.

I'm not suggesting tossing eggs is a part of that, but clearly this is not a physically threatening situation.

Echoes

Team Captain
AFL Club
St Kilda
There are constitutional rights regarding political speech.

I'm not suggesting tossing eggs is a part of that, but clearly this is not a physically threatening situation.
Tell that to the 70 year old women knocked down in this circus...

Egg Girls response to it speaks volumes

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...k3EXshCc3w6r8yMS-dULpMJgv9UbvYhk0q0oSWjcVPXtU

“Why did you knock over an old lady and throw an egg at the Prime Minister?” one reporter asked her shortly afterwards.

“Didn’t knock over an old lady so there’s the first lie to be spun out of that,” she replied.

Yeah she may not have knocked her down, but not even the slightest bit of contrition, remorse, concern, anything, for the potential of injury to an elderly women.
And this from someone from the ‘tolerant, compassionate’ side of politics?

If this girl is turned into another media hero, we have real problems in this country.

Top Bottom