Remove this Banner Ad

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Didn't want to clog up the main thread, so ill post my season bets here to hang my jacobs up to dry.
Targeting +50 Units by season conclusion.
Pre-Season action:
2U Tyreek Hill Most receiving TD's $15.70 - UB
2U Mahomes most passing TD's $5 - UB
1U Henry most rushing yards $8.50 - SB
1U McAffrey most rushing yards $13 - 365

Week 1: Chiefs v Texans
1U Watson TD $3.50 - lads

1U Marlon Mack TD $2.25
1U Mark Ingram TD $2.10 - both we lads
1U Marlon Mack O48.5 rush yards $1.87 - PB

Tailed you so that was the kiss of death. I won't hurt your wallet further by following you haha

unfortunately I think you have given the kiss of death to Mack, poor bastard tore his Achilles

unfortunately I think you have given the kiss of death to Mack, poor bastard tore his Achilles
I didn't look into anything other than my resulted bets so didn't know that. Didn't even know who he was and had to google who he played for to bet it. This is one powerful jinx to injure people you've never heard of

At this current rate, if I keep betting on running backs, the whole NFL RB roster will be out injured

Had no idea this part of the forum existed. Good luck with the season.

Keen to know your reasoning behind backing Chubb ATD instead of Hunt who is $3 on SB?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Had no idea this part of the forum existed. Good luck with the season.

Keen to know your reasoning behind backing Chubb ATD instead of Hunt who is $3 on SB?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
thanks mate. Basically my strategy for the most part this season will be picking a teams main RB against poor defenses. pretty simple but hoping it will be effective.

thanks mate. Basically my strategy for the most part this season will be picking a teams main RB against poor defenses. pretty simple but hoping it will be effective.

He got it done on their first drive. Good stuff, easy work.
Both Chubb and Hunt with multiples. I feel like they are pretty much the same player. Both beasts.

He got it done on their first drive. Good stuff, easy work.
Both Chubb and Hunt with multiples. I feel like they are pretty much the same player. Both beasts.
Both great RB’s. Hunt led the league in rushing in his rookie season. Had off field issues since. Hunt gets used more on the passing downs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fournette barely seen action last week at RB for Bucs, you’re obviously expecting that to increase with an extra week in the system and playing an inferior Panthers run defence to score a TD?

yeh, Panthers probably one of the worst defenses, wont be the main man but just thought its a bit over the odds given the oppo

3U Sanders O80.5 rushing yards $1.87 -PB
3U Murray O41.5 rushing yards $1.83 - SB
Confident.