NRL NRL 2020 Season - Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
We need Jake Friend back. He cops a lot of criticism from Roosters fans because he's not as creative as Cook, or as good at controlling the game as Smith. He's a better defender than both and he absolutely locks up that centre third better than anyone in the competition and he also provides a lot of calm.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
We ain’t beating the Bunnies and I’d be surprised if we get within 20. Another absolute waste of a season

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Canberra and Souths for me.

CANBERRA??!! Say what now? :D

I would be amazed (but delighted) if they got past the Roosters. Especially if George Williams got another couple!

Souths will be favourites, but Ii think Parramatta have a fair chance. They looked much more like their early season selves this weekend. maybe getting Dylan Brown back helped, although he did look a bit rusty. I'm sure he'll be better against the Rabbitohs.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I still think we can win the comp. Jake Friend will make a huge difference to our middle third and we aren’t going to relinquish the crown without a fight.

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
OK, I'll go Roosters and Eels. The Rabbitohs have been unimpressive for most of the season, but they have looked good in their last few games. I think it's a close one to call, but I think Parra can do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Falconista

Senior List
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
Roosters and Eels for mine.
Eels definitely faded as the season progressed but they're a much more consistent team than Souths. I also think Fergo out may actually help them on this occasion as he's been quite out of form and almost trying too hard (and stuffing up in the process).

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Saints kicking a goal at least might make the AFL game a bit more interesting, although listening to the AFL cheer squad (AKA) the guys from 7 makes it hard to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad