NRL NRL 2020 Season - Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
We need Jake Friend back. He cops a lot of criticism from Roosters fans because he's not as creative as Cook, or as good at controlling the game as Smith. He's a better defender than both and he absolutely locks up that centre third better than anyone in the competition and he also provides a lot of calm.

We ain’t beating the Bunnies and I’d be surprised if we get within 20. Another absolute waste of a season

Canberra and Souths for me.

CANBERRA??!! Say what now? :D

I would be amazed (but delighted) if they got past the Roosters. Especially if George Williams got another couple!

Souths will be favourites, but Ii think Parramatta have a fair chance. They looked much more like their early season selves this weekend. maybe getting Dylan Brown back helped, although he did look a bit rusty. I'm sure he'll be better against the Rabbitohs.

OK, I'll go Roosters and Eels. The Rabbitohs have been unimpressive for most of the season, but they have looked good in their last few games. I think it's a close one to call, but I think Parra can do it.

CANBERRA??!! Say what now? :D

I would be amazed (but delighted) if they got past the Roosters. Especially if George Williams got another couple!

Just a feeling mate. Just think the Roosters are ripe for the plucking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roosters and Eels for mine.
Eels definitely faded as the season progressed but they're a much more consistent team than Souths. I also think Fergo out may actually help them on this occasion as he's been quite out of form and almost trying too hard (and stuffing up in the process).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back