NRL NRL 2020 Season - Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Storm and Panthers are the tips.

Kikau is a big loss though and South's current form certainly would be an ominous chance.

Agree, Kikau being out to run at Walker all night is a huge out. Should they still win, possibly...but I can tell you what Souths will score points and that would worry Penrith. You are never safe against them as they can rack points up quick. I'd almost have them favourite if Mitchell was playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casual idiot Storm ''supporter'' here - will Munster be right to play?
Always looks pretty dangerous when he's half-fit, to my noob eyez

Munster is fine, just carrying a MCL that he's had the whole year really.

thanks for the response - only saw bits and pieces of tonight's game, but he looked a bit 'proppy' at times to me ... anyway, just rewatched the highlights of tonight's match and maybe it's a moot point anyway

Had an injury about 6 weeks ago was out for 3 weeks, came back, took a knock in the first week finals. It's nothing major it's an injury he's had all season. Had the same injury last year a bit.

Never thought I'd say this, but Klien was as good as the Storm for the most part. May well have locked in a GF spot.

No he wasn't. Let too much go in the ruck. You'd swear the rule interpretations changed in a week. Knew it would happen though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back