NRL NRL 2020 Season - Grand Final - Penrith vs Melbourne live discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who ends up watching the relay on fox will see the complete difference in commentary.
Its why if I got a choice, it’s always fox I watch.

Brave and classy and tough and skilled from the Storm, great win. Hats off to Penrith for finding a way 2nd half. Commentary was pathetic...so bad it was funny, and once you knew that, it was hilarious to see how twisted it could get. The half time comment was classic, that Penriith had all the momentum and if we ignored the score, they were on top. Huh???

If the bunker got it wrong then the rule is wrong, there was no interference on the defenders and made no impact on the play
Can anyone explain that to me? I had no idea what was going on lol
I honestly don't know the rules.

If they were broken by the bunker to keep this game alive, it has my support 100%

F1 doesn't begin for a few hours yet. I need entertainment.
You can’t run behind your own player in a try scoring situation especially. It’s an obstruction and a penalty. They brought this rule in to get rid of the grey area. Too many decisions were being interpreted by the referees and the bunker as to degrees of interference. Supporters were always upset at the decisions one way or the other. Now it’s straightforward and everyone knows the deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back