NRL NRL 2020 Season - Grand Final - Penrith vs Melbourne live discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Storm really need this Premiership after falling short in 2018 and 2019, looking forward to the game as it should be interesting given how good the panthers have been this season.

Go the Mountain Men!!

1. The salary cap cheating.

2. Still claiming no one knew anything about the rorts apart from fall-guy ex-AFL club CEO Brian Waldron.

3. The illegitimate Provan Summons premiership trophies still on display in the club foyer.

4. The two sets of books.

5. GI’s boat.

6. Bringing wrestling into rugby league courtesy of jiu-jitsu coach John Donehue.

7. The original grapple tackle.

8. The Chicken Wing.

9. The Rolling Pin.

10. The Crusher.

11. The Wingnut.

12. The Hip Drop.

13. Because it’s always a Sydney-agenda whenever anyone dares express an opinion about the Storm’s grubby tactics.

14. For claiming Manly pioneered the wrestle complete with a photograph of a Sea Eagles honour roll with a wrestling coach dug up from the 1990s. Please.

15. Referee Cameron.

16. Smith’s testimonial at least three seasons before he retired

17. Smith’s never-ending John Farnham farewell tour.

18. Barb’s $15,000 diamond ring.

19. For ostracising club legend Cooper Cronk for daring to leave the purple cult.

20. Robbing Nathan Hindmarsh of a grand final ring in 2009.

21. Because like the wack-job religious cult of Scientology, anyone who doesn’t worship at the Storm alter is immediately excommunicated. For life.

22. Because most Victorians still refer to rugby league as “the rugby”.

23. Because there is nothing rugby league about sipping on a latte in a laneway bar wearing a turtleneck skivvy.

24. For pioneering Billy Slater’s now banned Bend It like David Beckham slide tackle to save a try.

25. Because even if you do worship at the Storm altar the only yarns you’re allowed to tell are stories which paint Melbourne as the greatest sporting organisation in history.
I can’t see how number 20 is a negative. Everyone hates parra that doesn’t follow them. Hindmarsh was just as big a grub as some of the storm players are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Storm games the only time I want the state of Victoria to succeed at sport!

Farewell Chris Lawrence. One of my favourite non-Bulldogs of all time.

This Cameron Smith stuff is getting a bit masturbatory.

Those retirements make me realise how out of the loop I am with the Monday-to-Friday NRL news. I was surprised and disappointed to learn about 10 minutes ago that Shannon Boyd had retired due to injury. An absolute monster at his best... unfortunately another player ruined by the Titans.

Hopefully he can take a year off at the farm in Cooma and the Raiders might be able to lure him back.

Did anyone hear Peter v'landys accuse the AFL of thinking theyre better than everyone, and that he hates people who think they're like that.
Nek sentence adds a dig at victorians.

Sucked in that bloke on the GC. Average troll at best. The video on the NRL site was much better and a truer reflection of some of the rubbish thrown at the NRL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back