NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
The new season kicks off this Thursday with the Eels hosting the Bulldogs before the Friday double header of the Raiders vs the Titans and the Queensland derby between the Cowboys vs the Broncos to open up the new stadium up in Townsville.

Super Saturday sees the Knights host the Warriors, followed by Rabbitohs vs the Sharks and finishing the Night with Panthers vs Roosters.

Sunday has the next installment in the Battle of Brookvale between the Sea Eagles and the Storm, with the Round finishing with the Dragons vs the Tigers.

Hate that the Raiders go from screwed over grand finalists to the worst timeslot in rugby league, but I can't wait to watch us on Friday.

Staggering.

I know they've done nothing illegal, but what school will want NRL players there after this?

The stupidity of these guys reaches new levels every year.

Nothing illegal doesn’t make it any less disgusting. The guy is what, 23? And the girl in question is 17-18. If I found out a man that age was trying to take my teenage daughter (Luckily I don’t have kids) to a hotel room I’d be mortified.

It doesn’t matter if she initiated it or flirted, he’s a grown man and supposedly a professional. These players are dumb as **** sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Got him.

Glad this was finalised and we only have to wait until round three to see him play for the Roosters.

Helps the Sharks a bit, too. They needed to offload someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough but ultimately a flat game first up. Must have fairly warm as the players were sweating profusely which played a part in the amount of dropped ball. In the end Parra were able to pull out a victory.

Honestly surprised this round is going ahead with crowds. I reckon we are days away from postponement/cancelled games. How they are letting thousands into tonight's double header games is astounding.

SMH are reporting that we could have closed door games as soon as tonight.

In Canberra tomorrow night is skyfire. A big fireworks show with the usual, music food etc. Its just been cancelled. They are expecting a call of the raiders game at 4pm today. Looking like to be played behind closed doors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back