NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be very hard work in these conditions. Heavy rain and a very wet Jubilee stadium surface

Shocking 5 minutes has killed all the good work for the day.
Lucky they can’t convert so it’s 12-12

Real gutsy win there. Made a stack of errors in the second half but held strong over the final 10-15 minutes

Aucklander thoughts on Nathan Brown getting the Warriors coaching job?

For mine and the Warriors supporter in my house, you know what you're going to get with him and he seems to build a teams foundation but isn't a finisher. Three years may be a year too long.

Aucklander thoughts on Nathan Brown getting the Warriors coaching job?

For mine and the Warriors supporter in my house, you know what you're going to get with him and he seems to build a teams foundation but isn't a finisher. Three years may be a year too long.

Yea, I tend to agree with you. Toddy has given him a good start and he needs to build on that. I've read of some ins already and they'll need to still have a cleanout.

Some really positive signs so far and I think they've probably done better than most thought they would. I remember very early on somebody saying (being based in Australia) may well be the most important time in the Warriors history and I think that's going to end out being true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back