NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

First contact was head. It was borderline intentional. Clear send off offence. You’d be going nuts if it was against your team. About time a ref sent someone off for foul play.

If it was the other way around it’d still be a penalty to the Knights with Cummins in charge

The other weeks everyone was up in arms about a bloke biting someone being sent off, Now a shoulder charge is a send off? I take it you’re now claiming Townsend was the first shoulder charge of the season because there has only been three send offs and one was for biting...

If it was the other way around it’d still be a penalty to the Knights with Cummins in charge

The other weeks everyone was up in arms about a bloke biting someone being sent off, Now a shoulder charge is a send off? I take it you’re now claiming Townsend was the first shoulder charge of the season because there has only been three send offs and one was for biting...

Don't blame Cummins for Townsend's thug act. Team was down and he was just annoyed, thought he'd get away with an intentional cheap shot. Contact was the head, send off. The joke is all instances like this should be a send off offense.

Don't blame Cummins for Townsend's thug act. Team was down and he was just annoyed, thought he'd get away with an intentional cheap shot. Contact was the head, send off. The joke is all instances like this should be a send off offense.

Then I hope the Knights get charged for failing to take Ponga off for a HIA. Such a vicious head shot that results in a send off can’t be ignored...

Then I hope the Knights get charged for failing to take Ponga off for a HIA. Such a vicious head shot that results in a send off can’t be ignored...

And I agree there should have been HIA doesn’t mean the act wasn’t a send off offence

Very surprising it wasn’t sent straight to the judiciary

Why? It was a shoulder charge that got a ridiculous game day penalty.

Noticed not everyone Cummins reported got charged, he’ll be so filthy!

But they’ve achieved the main aim, suspend key players from the Warriors Game so the fairytale can come true...

Why? It was a shoulder charge that got a ridiculous game day penalty.

Noticed not everyone Cummins reported got charged, he’ll be so filthy!

But they’ve achieved the main aim, suspend key players from the Warriors Game so the fairytale can come true...

It’s been graded a 3-5 week incident. More than enough for a send off offence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 13- Jack Hetherington got a 5 week charge and missed 4 weeks, did he get sent off?

He should have been in fact the head referee admitted they made an error there

That was some choke.
It reminded me of a Monday night game back in 2010 when tigers won 26-22 late after being totally dominated in the first half.

Roosters have shown some fallibility in defence lately, but it wasn't on show today. Good effort from the Raiders, and George and JB were pretty good, but you can't say they ever looked like winning, even in periods where they had the field position. All the hoo-ha about SBW, unsurprisingly, didn't amount to much.

Pleased to see the Tigers turn over Manly. How good is Nofoaluma? He has been fantastic the last few weeks, helped by some nice set-ups from Benji.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back