NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not perfect but the crowd noise is watchable. A much more familiar feel than the akward silent crowdless audio.

Yes it's weird when the cam zooms out and you remember no one is there, but when the camera is on the play it's good enough.
I think all it needs is someone to sit on the volume and leave it as the static crowd noises. A few random sounds that don’t quite line up. Much better though

I won't turn Kayo on for another couple of weeks, so I'm stuck watching this on 9 - but I don't hate the fake crowd noise anywhere near as much as I thought I would. The benefit of no crowds is hearing the hits and the talk on the field, and I think they've found a good balance between emphasising that and adding some background noise.

They probably need to tone down the crowd noise when the game ends up being a one sided blowout, it sounds like a State of Origin thriller at the moment.

Still much better than having no crowd noise at all though, hopefully the AFL do something similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The ref has completely ignored this rule that's critical to the game, but I think he's done a great job."

* that's an indictment on rugby league commentary.

Also, what's with the coverage cutting off 5 seconds after the game finishes?

"The ref has completely ignored this rule that's critical to the game, but I think he's done a great job."

fu** that's an indictment on rugby league commentary.

Don’t miss channel 9 commentary one bit.

Happy with that, we looked good all game and our defence was solid.

Next five are at home, including games against Manly, Canberra and the Roosters. Win two and we should be in a strong position for the second half of the season.

fu** that's an indictment on rugby league commentary.

I didn’t think the 10 metres was a big deal tonight, it was an open, expansive game. I’m happy for the ref to put the whistle away if teams still have the time and space to be creative.

Penalties were 6-1 to Parramatta but I can’t think of another incident where Parra should have given away a penalty. They were incredibly disciplined tonight.

I like that Arthur wasn't entirely happy with our performance last night, and that there is still improvements to be made both in attack and defence. Positive signs for the remainder of the season.

I did a bit of research this morning, that was our 13th win (and a draw) in Brisbane from 29 games. That's a pretty respectable winning percentage up in Brisbane, bettered only by the Storm (12 from 19).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back